For Sale: svtf rear diffuser and lower front grill - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-28-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
SVTFRobexe
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25162
What I Drive: Black 02' SVTF ZX3 Supercharged

FF Reputation: 3 SVTFRobexe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
For Sale: svtf rear diffuser and lower front grill

I had a project go bad, then moved to college, and blah blah, ended up just quitting and replacing the objects i ruined

i was young and nieve!

anyways, i have:

1. SVT Front Lower Grill
2. SVT Rear Diffuser

The original idea was to paint them red, and sand them leaving the red regions on the inside walls of the honey comb, but the paint i ended up using didnt dry with way i wanted (damn kryex or whatever)

These are painted red and are going to be sold as is.

With some work and time, these can be restored to original condition by removing all the ugly work i did. The paint is easily removable with some work

Or you can continue to use them and perhaps develop a new project (one that will hopefully turn out better then mine)

Because these objects dont fit into any standard box, im going to have to see about shipping costs.

So here is your chance to get some cheap parts

-----------------
Best Offers
-----------------

Lets work out some deals, ill get pics up asap.

Items location: Gainesville, FL

------------

Bookmarks & Social Networks