racen a lexus IS 300 - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Road Racing & Rally

Road Racing & Rally The place to discuss information about road/rally racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-05-2004, 07:07 PM   #11
P0WeRbyDuratec
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 2109
What I Drive: 2012 WRX Limited

FF Reputation: 1 P0WeRbyDuratec Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally posted by Thomas5
Will the Focus ever be able to keep up with an IS300, eclipse, integra, lancer, rx-7, or mustangs? Ho hum.
I dunno bout you man but i can keep up and beat most eclipses tegs lancers and i beat a mustang ( but it was a 4 cyl stang i think). The GS-T eclipses, GT Eclipses, GSR Tegs and the Evo are the only versions of their respective cars that should give you a hard time. I've even heard of people beating much older RX-7's, the ones that aren't rotary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2004, 07:40 PM   #12
fokuzsport
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 418
What I Drive: Pitch black FoKuZ zx3

FF Reputation: 1 fokuzsport Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Re: racen a lexus IS 300

Quote:
Originally posted by 2000kona
it was about 7 this morning and i was at a light and i looked over and saw this hella hot girl in a new IS 300, she nodded as if she was saying lets go, i the light turned and we both took off, she had a bit of a jump on me, sje had 1/2 a car on me but when i hit about 60 i pulled 2 car lenghts on her, and i shut it down at 80, she couldnt touch me, but im sure at about 100 she would fly by me. but then she pulled up next to me on the free way later on and gave me a thumbs up and shook her head. man that felt good to beat a new lexus, and my car is a fraction of the price, and proby handles better! here are my mods
2.5" magnaflow cat back
shorty intake
FC pully kit
65mm t/b

anthony
another great wild story from steve andretti..

whats your hp.. like 250?
Old 04-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #13
jrzx3
FF Veteran Goofball

Fan#: 384
What I Drive: An f'd up dirty '01

FF Reputation: 1 jrzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
John, ^^
I was freakin thinkin the same exact thing. I did not believe this one bit, but I didn't want to slam him. I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Plus, I don't know THAT much, but I have driven one and didn't think it could be beat. ?! Reading everyone else's responses just solidifies my view.

Thanks
Old 04-05-2004, 07:48 PM   #14
fokuzsport
Focus Fanatic

your right jackie.. i have drivin one myself.. it was even stock with just an exhaust..

it was quite peppy.. much faster then the focus. you would have to have at least a mildly modded svt to stand a chance.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:01 PM   #15
Thomas5
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 5774
What I Drive: 2000 Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Thomas5 Good Standing Member
I beat an Enzo Ferrari with my ZX3 stock focus Joking, all though I have no clue what an IS300 is, I just had to get that out with *sarcasm*
Old 04-05-2004, 08:03 PM   #16
fokuzsport
Focus Fanatic

lexus...
Old 04-05-2004, 08:03 PM   #17
Thomas5
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 5774
What I Drive: 2000 Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Thomas5 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by SimplyDomesticsFocus
I dunno bout you man but i can keep up and beat most eclipses tegs lancers and i beat a mustang ( but it was a 4 cyl stang i think). The GS-T eclipses, GT Eclipses, GSR Tegs and the Evo are the only versions of their respective cars that should give you a hard time. I've even heard of people beating much older RX-7's, the ones that aren't rotary
You can beat a Lancer?? What mods do U have?! I MUST know. My friend just got a new Lancer and he's shoving it in my face being a jackass, and I wanna give him some dust to chew up.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:04 PM   #18
jrzx3
FF Veteran Goofball

Fan#: 384
What I Drive: An f'd up dirty '01

FF Reputation: 1 jrzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally posted by fokuzsport
your right jackie.. i have drivin one myself.. it was even stock with just an exhaust..

it was quite peppy.. much faster then the focus. you would have to have at least a mildly modded svt to stand a chance.
Alright, so I am CERTAIN now that I am not crazy! (well, not THAT crazy)

Old 04-05-2004, 08:09 PM   #19
fokuzsport
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
You can beat a Lancer?? What mods do U have?! I MUST know. My friend just got a new Lancer and he's shoving it in my face being a jackass, and I wanna give him some dust to chew up.
i think he ment the regular lancers.. not the evo..

or wait.. are you saying you cant take a lancer? lancer lancer.. the ugly looking things with NO turbo.. yeah you can take them.. they slower stock anyways.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:21 PM   #20
ZETEC3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 81
What I Drive: 2003 Liquid grey ZX3, 95 240SX SE

FF Reputation: 1 ZETEC3 Good Standing Member
Quote:
The regular lancers(not evo) are pieces of shit. The new Ralliart isnt bad but the SVT will still walk all over it. The OZ Rally's especially suck, its kinda sad when whats supposed to be a special edition car is still slower than our stock Zetec's.

Bookmarks & Social Networks