Cleveland Shops - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2014, 10:00 PM   #1
BlueIce
Focus Addict
 
BlueIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fan#: 93794
Location: Akron / Cleveland, OH
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Posts: 713
FF Reputation: 1 BlueIce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Cleveland Shops

I have '12 Hatchback Focus. I'm looking to get my windows tinted and was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to it done. I'm looking for somewhere maybe south/southwest of Cleveland.


__________________
The story behind my avatar:

www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293992
BlueIce is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
rambleon84
So mote be it
 
rambleon84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Fan#: 51521
Location: columbus, OH
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3

Posts: 5,287
FF Reputation: 23 rambleon84 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
My brother took his Cooper S to http://www.noyzntoyz.com/

They did a good job, he's been happy ever since. I know it was less than $200 but cant remember the exact rate. I know one of his freinds also got their windows tinted there. His only complaint was they took a while to install (get the car dropped off/picked up) and then of course its not in the nicest area

edit, just texted him...he said he cant remember the price either but knew he got a little discount paying cash lol
rambleon84 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
BlueIce
Focus Addict
 
BlueIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fan#: 93794
Location: Akron / Cleveland, OH
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Posts: 713
FF Reputation: 1 BlueIce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambleon84 View Post
My brother took his Cooper S to http://www.noyzntoyz.com/

They did a good job, he's been happy ever since. I know it was less than $200 but cant remember the exact rate. I know one of his freinds also got their windows tinted there. His only complaint was they took a while to install (get the car dropped off/picked up) and then of course its not in the nicest area

edit, just texted him...he said he cant remember the price either but knew he got a little discount paying cash lol
Yeah, I'll probably stay away from that area lol. I'm closer to Akron anyways. Looking for something closer to the Cleveland suburbs. There's a shop in Akron that I'd go to if anything else. Or even Montrose Ford quoted me $200.
__________________
The story behind my avatar:

www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293992
BlueIce is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:54 PM   #4
rambleon84
So mote be it
 
rambleon84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Fan#: 51521
Location: columbus, OH
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3

Posts: 5,287
FF Reputation: 23 rambleon84 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
Yeah, I'll probably stay away from that area lol. I'm closer to Akron anyways. Looking for something closer to the suburbs. There's a shop in Akron that I'd go to if anything else. Or even Montrose Ford quoted me $200.
I used to drive by this place all the time when I lived in Kent
http://www.magiccitycustoms.com/

Think I had a one two friends get theirs done there but its been while, moved out of Kent in '07. Suppose it's a good sign that they are still in business
rambleon84 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:58 PM   #5
BlueIce
Focus Addict
 
BlueIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fan#: 93794
Location: Akron / Cleveland, OH
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Posts: 713
FF Reputation: 1 BlueIce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambleon84 View Post
I used to drive by this place all the time when I lived in Kent
http://www.magiccitycustoms.com/

Think I had a one two friends get theirs done there but its been while, moved out of Kent in '07. Suppose it's a good sign that they are still in business
Congrats on moving out of Kent

Have you heard anything about Roadquake? I've heard mixed reviews.
__________________
The story behind my avatar:

www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293992
BlueIce is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:32 AM   #6
rambleon84
So mote be it
 
rambleon84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Fan#: 51521
Location: columbus, OH
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3

Posts: 5,287
FF Reputation: 23 rambleon84 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
Congrats on moving out of Kent

Have you heard anything about Roadquake? I've heard mixed reviews.
I have not but if their prices are reasonable and they warranty their work/tint, i am sure they will be fine.
rambleon84 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.