Sightings in Illinois (IL) - Page 29 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-22-2007, 11:47 AM   #281
GZetec
Focus Addict

Fan#: 36463
What I Drive: 01 White SE 4dr

FF Reputation: 1 GZetec Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Wow spotted a silver widebodied zx3, 00-04 southbound on Rt 59 and James Ave 5/21/07. Your kit looked amazing and you were on the phone. You better be on this forum with that nice of a car...
Currently cruising with: AEM CAI. Shorty header. FC HF Cat. CatBack 2.25" & Flex. FC UDP's. Euro Upper and Lower grill and clear corners. Halo Headlights. Tune by Turbo Tom. SVT Struts, Eibach Springs. Ported TB.

Television. Rules the Nation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2007, 12:46 PM   #282
avengerc4
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(

Fan#: 493
What I Drive: 02 PWorks SVTF, 2014 Subaru Outback

FF Reputation: 4 avengerc4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
I saw a blue SVT yesterday on the street that Fox Valley Motorsports is on. I told him to join focusfanatics.com from my friends BMW M3 when we were driving down the street but I don't think they guy heard me.

I also saw a red SVT on 355 going north towards 294. It had a huge decal on the back window. Anyone?!?
Old 05-22-2007, 06:19 PM   #283
GZetec
Focus Addict

Fan#: 36463
What I Drive: 01 White SE 4dr

FF Reputation: 1 GZetec Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
^^ yeah fox valley motorcars is about 3/4 mi away from my house. gotta love them lotuses.....mmmmmm lotus...ahghghghgh
Currently cruising with: AEM CAI. Shorty header. FC HF Cat. CatBack 2.25" & Flex. FC UDP's. Euro Upper and Lower grill and clear corners. Halo Headlights. Tune by Turbo Tom. SVT Struts, Eibach Springs. Ported TB.

Television. Rules the Nation.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #284
JRODSVT
Dragon Warrior

Fan#: 15362
What I Drive: 03 SVT ZX5

FF Reputation: 97 JRODSVT Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Sonic Blue SVT Driving through the COuntry Lakes aparments it had LED windshield wiper nozzles.
o xxxxxxxxxxxx o
Old 05-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #285
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing Member Peregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
^^^Did you break them off??? lol
Old 06-04-2007, 04:39 AM   #286
Hobo1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 43972
What I Drive: 2002 Pitch Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 Hobo1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Spotted a few possible members here, I wrote down the times spotted and possible model, cause I didn't see them from back, I was in the Burger King parking lot in Gurnee across the way from six flags. So Unless, you hopped on in their, you didn't see me lol Which also reminds me, the entrance to the parking lot is a terrible incline, I thought my bumper was going to get ripped off lol

Anyway, so here is what I spotted:
At about 8:20PM I spotted a black ZX3/SVT, had a nice sounding exhaust system...
At about 8:27PM I spotted a CD Silver SVT with a big rear spoiler and some other hot mods, exhaust had a awesome tone, I am 90% sure it was someone on here lol... (pretty sure it was you Infrared lol)
And the last car I saw was by Madison/Milwaukee 10:42PM and it was a red ZX3 I think, it had a hilarious Liscense plate that said: NUM NTZ. So if these belong to anyone, just say so, and if you think you saw me, I drive a black ZTS, with a FocusFanatics decal in the back window.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:43 PM   #287
crayolazx2
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 42500
FF Reputation: 1 crayolazx2 Good Standing Member
ive seen an orange svt, blue svt and i always see a red svt focus. the blue and orange ones have tinted windows ive seen them a few times on I55. and i see a grey zx3 with a body kit thats missing the back bumper all the time in joliet. and i also always see my girls black zx3 she has tinted windows and thats about it she doesnt want me to get carried away with her car. just to let you guys know i drive and 03 zx2 with a body kit and blue graphics on the side i/h/e and some 17"s
Old 06-04-2007, 07:11 PM   #288
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing Member Peregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo1 View Post
Spotted a few possible members here, I wrote down the times spotted and possible model, cause I didn't see them from back, I was in the Burger King parking lot in Gurnee across the way from six flags. So Unless, you hopped on in their, you didn't see me lol Which also reminds me, the entrance to the parking lot is a terrible incline, I thought my bumper was going to get ripped off lol

At about 8:27PM I spotted a CD Silver SVT with a big rear spoiler and some other hot mods, exhaust had a awesome tone, I am 90% sure it was someone on here lol... (pretty sure it was you Infrared lol)
Hell no! There is another guy here in town that has a silver SVT with an HKS exhaust and a Whale Tail wing.

You should've told me you were in the area.....I would've brought those damn headlamps over to you.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:20 AM   #289
Hobo1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 43972
What I Drive: 2002 Pitch Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 Hobo1 Good Standing Member
You see, the funny thing is InfraRed, I completely forgot what town Six Flags was untill I got there... and when I came back home, I realized that i was in your home town
Old 06-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #290
SilverFocusZX3
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 40240
What I Drive: 2000 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 SilverFocusZX3 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GZetec View Post
Wow spotted a silver widebodied zx3, 00-04 southbound on Rt 59 and James Ave 5/21/07. Your kit looked amazing and you were on the phone. You better be on this forum with that nice of a car...
Might have been me if you saw me between 7-7:30pm as I would be heading southbound at that time on my way to work. I travel 59 everyday from Schick rd to 80. I usually drive the Focus everyday but right now I am driving the civic (92 Si Hatch white with a carbon hood and gold wheels)

Whats you car look like? I have seen a wide bodied black ZX3 on 59 early in the mornings a few times is that you?

Bookmarks & Social Networks