Thank you - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Central Florida Motorsports

Central Florida Motorsports Discuss about performance and appearance upgrades for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: C-F-M.com

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-11-2006, 02:55 PM   #1
craze173
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 33583
What I Drive: 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 S2

FF Reputation: 1 craze173 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thank you

Just wanted to first say thanks for making the Stage 2 head available now, I noticed it on your site about a week ago. After seeing it I am now saving up and already know where I will be blowing my tax refund check. I wanted to ask a question or two about the package also though. First with the head, does it come with larger valves and stronger springs? Second, is their a core charge or am I able to keep my original? Lastly with the head, would I be able to purchase a tune from you for it [if so, how much (using SCT XCalibrator 2)] and the rest of my mods? This way I would have something to run my car decent until I am able to get it to a local tuner. Thanks for your time and THANK YOU for making the head available. The only bad part about the head being available is that I have to explain myself to people when I randomly shout-out "I'M GETTING HEAD." Thanks again.

Old 11-05-2006, 01:39 PM   #2
CFM Focus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1021
What I Drive: '01 ZX3 w/ Vortech

FF Reputation: 3 CFM Focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Sorry for the mega late reply! The head comes with valves springs that are good to .400" lift. We offer an upgrade to springs which are good for .450" lift. There are currently no core charges. I you purchase the XCal 2 from us we will be able to supply you with a base tune that will work until you can get it custom tuned locally. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Bookmarks & Social Networks