Cordless Phones - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Off-Topic Discussions > Gaming Fanatics

Gaming Fanatics The place to discuss information on the latest video games, cheats, strategies and consoles.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-20-2006, 05:26 AM   #1
1badassfoci
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17094
What I Drive: White 4 Dr. Sedan 2.0 Zetec

FF Reputation: 1 1badassfoci Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Cordless Phones

I posted this over on the jet also so just wanted to let you guys know! Ok I am looking for a new cordless phone with answering machine. And I have a question. Does DSL/internet interfere with a phone working? I know you need those things (filters?) that plug into them to help with all that. Also the last cordless phone/phones we had you could hear your own voice echo it was so annoying! I need a phone that wont do that!! I really like the looks of the Motorola one they have on sale at Circuit City which has a blue backlit display but I read reviews about it and most were bad saying they had echo and not that good reception. Ok so any advice on what to look for or any good brands/models would be great!! THANKS!

-Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2006, 09:51 PM   #2
FocusSE76
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 39876
What I Drive: 2007 Focus

FF Reputation: 1 FocusSE76 Good Standing Member
I have DSL service and cordless phones on each phone jack but i also have a filter on each wall jack. I get no echos of hissing through my phones maybe your last cordless phones where just well crappy or old and fading out. The phones i use are uniden 2.4ghz no need for the motorola other then buying the name plate "motorola".
Old 11-21-2006, 12:08 AM   #3
1badassfoci
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17094
What I Drive: White 4 Dr. Sedan 2.0 Zetec

FF Reputation: 1 1badassfoci Good Standing Member
Actually no they werent old they worked fine i just had the echo's and it was annoying. But it was I think a AT&T branded phone. I liked the motorola only for the looks and when i read the reviews most were bad. So I am going to prolly get a Uniden,Vtech or Panasonic. But I heard some of the Panasonics have some sort of mode where it like makes the volume lower like when your on hold or whatever and people said that was annoying. But thanks for the info and any more info on any phones or models would be great also if anyone wants to add anything!
-Ashley

Bookmarks & Social Networks