Where's Da Hawaiian's - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Hawaii Fanatics

Hawaii Fanatics Serving the Hawaii, Maui, Lānai, Molokai, Oahu and Kauai island regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-13-2005, 03:47 PM   #11
ROC
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13218
What I Drive: 2000 focus zetec 2.0 automatic

FF Reputation: 1 ROC Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
ROC Not need to advertize here, i make money just sitting on my fat A*& why would roc wanna advertize here ? i dont sell car parts or mods. the entry stated where are the hawaiians ? im just a tattooist and piercer, spent two months in hawaii cheking out oahu -kaua'i-maui- and the big island. so please don't say im trying to advertize here. Roc's a biz owner he does'nt need to work, muther @*$*#%@ work for me ? im just trying to keep up with my hawaiian friends and the culture, something many haole's don't understand because they were to busy stealing the land.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2005, 03:53 PM   #12
ROC
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13218
What I Drive: 2000 focus zetec 2.0 automatic

FF Reputation: 1 ROC Good Standing Member
roc was just trying to have the natives check out there peoples tattoo shop on the north shore. the polynesian tattoo shop. it is owned and operated by native hawaiians. nothing bad about my post. or maybe you just want the natives to close there shop. man if ther were ripped off most of off there land they shore are not going to be ripped of their roots and businesses. so i strike you out of this conversation. cool off and take a dip kipu falls
Old 11-16-2005, 10:55 PM   #13
gump1114
DTF

Fan#: 13164
What I Drive: 04 Neon SRT-4, '96 Eagle Talon

FF Reputation: 6 gump1114 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
i dont believe i am the one who really needs to cool off here. i was simply stating that through the jumble of words you call a post, it seemed to me to be an advertisement. i have nothing against the people of hawaii (natives or not). and to be all honest i really wouldnt care if you were trying to help out that business by some form of advertisement, but there is a time and place for that. if you want why not make a dedicated post about all the businesses you recommend people visit and post that up for everyone in the hawaii forum to read.

btw you do not have the priviledges to strike me out of any conversation, that is reserved for the moderators.

oh and all this talk of ripping the natives off of their land... yeah, im assuming you are referring to tourism, and the japanese are the largest group of tourist to hawaii, so maybe you should direct that crap to a forum more aimed at that.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:48 AM   #14
island_boy49
Focus Addict

Fan#: 12848
What I Drive: Black 2000 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 island_boy49 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally posted by 03FOCUS808
What kind of audio system's you guys running in your ride ?
im running an alpine 9831 deck. junk but loud (jbl) 500w amp pushing 2 12 polk momo subs and 3 infinity 5x7 refrence speakers..

the reason why i have 3 is i broke one and i didnt replace it yet.. i was gonna pick up some components (infinity kappa perfect component speakers (4of um) and run it on either a inifinty 4 ch amp or the polk one) but i decided to hold off on it. but i woudl ahve got it all for about 400. legit too :)

so for now i just have the 2 front speakers but it still bumps :).. not as good as a kicker l7, mtx sledgehammer or a l7 but still good.

Check Out the New Hawaii Forum
Old 11-18-2005, 12:43 AM   #15
03FOCUS808
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2702
What I Drive: 03 SE Wht/Focus 04 ZX3 Silver Focus 03 F-150 Supercrew

FF Reputation: 1 03FOCUS808 Good Standing Member
Islandboy anything is better than stock
I got a 12" L7 powered by a 600 watt Kenwood amp w/ my stock deck & stock door speakers for now.
I had da L7 in my F 150 Supercrew but it took up to much room, but I still have my kicker 600.1 amp & kicker 5x7 door speakers w/ a 4 channel amp + some tweeters in my truck along w/ a 10" eclipse in a MTX underseat box. Truck sounds good but my ZX3 is way louder
Old 11-18-2005, 12:53 AM   #16
island_boy49
Focus Addict

u know... the stock speakers and deck on the focus sounded not that bad.. the only benifit was that w/ my deck it has eq settings on it so u can use high pass and low pass crossovers = better sound.

Old 12-08-2005, 04:02 AM   #17
Odublar
Hawaii Five-O

Fan#: 1232
What I Drive: 2002 Ford Focus ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 Odublar Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
stock speakers here....but have an okay sound system including ipod hookup. Never listen to the radio anymore.
Performance Modifications: JBA Street Header, Random Technology Super High Flow Cat, Bosal 2 1/4" Flexpipe, Magnaflow 2 1/4" Cat-back System, CAI, Fuzion ZRi Tires, FR 9MM Spark Plug Wires, FS Rear Stress Bar, FS Strut Tower Brace, FC 65mm T/B, AEM Underdrive Pulley Kit
Next Modification: SCT XCalibrator 2 Multi-Program OBD-II ECU Flash Device
Old 12-08-2005, 04:14 AM   #18
island_boy49
Focus Addict

imo ipod is over rated. but u know what. i saw the video ipod and it was nice... so is the nano.. i know this is off topic but i work at a retail store so i see newer stuff that come out and the funny thing is that multi media players like the video ipod was out about 2 years ago and no one really knew about them (and they were reasonablly priced... i think there was like a 20 gb one for about 300, comepared to 250 for a 20 gb music ipod, im not sure exaclty what the prices were but they were practically the same). Only untill apple comes around and makes thiers, everyone hears about it. Now theres still better players out there that can record live video ect.. come on now .. i rather have those than a video ipod :p

dont make me mention the psp who can do all that too and play games.. just the media sticks are a lil costly

so n e ways.. im glad u like the ipod tho, no commercials and since we dont have satalite radio out here, that would be second best. And i do think its cool that alpine and pioneer makes interfaces that allow you to contorl ur ipod from the deck...so .. imo u should get one of those if ur planning on upgrading... or lets just skip all of that and use our old computers.. mod them a lil bit and buy a small lcd and use it as a car computer.... :P

Old 01-04-2006, 12:51 AM   #19
03FOCUS808
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2702
What I Drive: 03 SE Wht/Focus 04 ZX3 Silver Focus 03 F-150 Supercrew

FF Reputation: 1 03FOCUS808 Good Standing Member
Where is everybody ?
Old 01-04-2006, 11:48 PM   #20
island_boy49
Focus Addict

im here. ... so today in waikele i saw a black zx3 w/ euro style rims, mid wing, tyc tails and a couple other things... just thought id share :)

Bookmarks & Social Networks