Wheelsnext.com - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-30-2006, 07:08 PM   #1
CBR Pilot
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 38892
What I Drive: 2004 ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 CBR Pilot Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Question Wheelsnext.com

Well... it's been almost a month since my original order, and I have three of the four wheels and tires I ordered....
More to follow after I see how they handle this problem. It sucks that I have to pay my MC so I don't get dinged for interest, and I had to take a day off work to wait for the Fedex driver to deliver three frickin wheels....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2006, 07:14 PM   #2
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing Member Peregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
That's the beauty of it all. Ordering four wheels and tires and have them all arrive three weeks apart from each other. Once took me five and a half weeks just to get all my wheels from Wheelmax.com.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:30 PM   #3
CBR Pilot
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Apparently one of the boxes is vacationing in Champaign, Il.
Oh wait.... check that.... it's now in Portland Or. At least it's on the correct coast!

We can put a man on the moon, but we can't seem to move four boxes together across the US.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #4
CBR Pilot
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Okay, update.
I have all four wheels and tires. I had to actually go to the Fedex facility to pick up the last package. When I went to sign for it and they scanned it, they said that there was no record of it, and technically it didn't exsist!

The whole process was unnecessarily painful. First the wheels I originally ordered were not available until the middle of the following month at the earliest. However I didn't find out about that until I called them a week later to get my tracking number after I noticed that they had already billed my card. So, I switched to another set of wheels, that was my third choice. The second choice was out of stock as well.

Another week goes by and still no tracking number. So I call again. This time I'm informed that the tires I wanted are out of stock and not available for another three to four weeks. Once again no call and no update. So I switch tires and ask them again to credit my card for the less expensive wheels that I had to settle on.

Another week goes by and still no word and no credit to my CC yet. So..... I call again. The tires and the wheels are scheduled to be mounted on Friday and shipped that same day. They tell me to call on Saturday to get a tracking number. I called back on Monday, and surprise! they still haven't shipped.

Now I'm really pissed. They say that they are just waiting pick up and they will call back with tracking numbers. About four hours later they finally call with the tracking numbers and swear that they will be at my house on Friday.
I check with Fedex and they are showing a Monday delivery, so I take the day off to sign for them. 4:45 pm on Monday three of the four show up. The fourth is stuck somewhere, and I'm told to call and so they can put a trace on it. I do. They did. They call me back, a day after I picked up the wheel to say that they found it and some other person, not me, signed for it at their facility. WTF?

They finally did credit my card as well.

Also one or more of the wheels is out of balance.

As with anything your mileage my vary. But I won't be purchasing any more wheels from these people again.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->