rear wiper wont wipe the whole way - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-02-2006, 10:11 PM   #1
gemiller
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 28425
What I Drive: 2004 TS ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 gemiller Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
rear wiper wont wipe the whole way

ever since i got my car the rear wiper only actually wipes with the bottom half of it and the top never touches the glass. has the same size rear wipe as my two friends with the same style and theres wipe fine. there are even scratches from the bottom being pushed down into the glass from the previous owner.. anyone have had this problem and know a fix?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2006, 03:42 AM   #2
screamin03euro
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 39456
What I Drive: 2003 Screaming Yellow SVTF, 1999 Red SVT Lightning

FF Reputation: 1 screamin03euro Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Try a different brand wiper blade. I had the same thing happen to me. The one I put on didn't curve enough to fit the contour of the window. Try another brand, and hopefully it will flex enough to work right then.

Carry on!

Chad

Bookmarks & Social Networks