FS or Trade 10" Sony Sub and Amp combo - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-01-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
Jojos ZTS Focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 32953
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZTS Focus

FF Reputation: 1 Jojos ZTS Focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
FS or Trade 10" Sony Sub and Amp combo

Hello All,

I am selling/trading a 10" Sony Xplod Sub w/ box with a 2 channel Sony Xplod amp combo.

The sub and amp both work and are in good condition. (I got an upgrade so I don't need them anymore) The sub is enclosed in a sealed box (with grey/black carpeting) and both the sub and amp are approximately 4 yrs old.

The system was never pushed hard, however there are minor scratches on both but nothing that affects performance.

I have pics available if you are interested. Please PM or reply to let me know you are interested.

I am asking $70 O.B.O. for the combo. Sorry, I am not selling seperately. Buyer pays for shipping and insurance (if desired).

Please let me know your zip code if you want an accurate shipping cost.

If you are interested in a trade, I am interested in an amp, looking for 2 and 4 channel amps.

Note, this combo does NOT include any wires or patch cables.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer in a quick manner.

Thank you,

Jojo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2006, 08:10 PM   #2
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
I've got an Xtant two channel amp that might be up for trades. Currently someone at work is "interested" in buying this off of me, but that remains to be seen. So, I'd put that up for trades if you're interested. Shoot me a PM.

BTW....is this separates that you put together or is it the Sony system that came in some Focus' ?

Old 11-16-2006, 11:49 AM   #3
Jojos ZTS Focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 32953
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZTS Focus

FF Reputation: 1 Jojos ZTS Focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Hello InfraRedHB,

Please send me some more info on your Xtant two channel amp, like RMS rating, yrs of use, etc. The more the better.

As for the Sony system, I put it together for my last car. I had all sony components but then got rid of the car and kept everything minus the head unit. It is a sony xplode amp and sub that were purchased together at the same time but they were sold individually at the stereo shop. I paid over $300 for the box, sub, and amp along with all the wiring and stuff. However, all I have available for trade is the box with sub and the amp. I can send a pic if you want to PM me your email.

Let me know,

jojo

Old 11-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #4
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
PM sent.

Bookmarks & Social Networks