WTB: A/C condenser, SVT fog light and passengerside mountng, lower radiator support, - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-12-2006, 02:06 AM   #1
2002_zts
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 40104
What I Drive: 2002 CD silver Mach edition ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 2002_zts Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Thumbs up WTB: Nothing right now, I have all items needed from this thread, MODS please delete

I no longer need anything right now, I think I have everything to start the repairs to the car. MODS can delete this thread or lock it. Thank you.

Required Information:

a. Your Item Description: Looking for A/C condenser, Lower Radiator mounting bracket, possably radiator mounting bracket, passenger side SVT fog light bracket, SVT fog light

b. Your Location: San Diego, Chula Vista, CA 91910

c. Your Asking Price: let me know

d. Any Related Photos:

Heres the story, I was headed down the freeway doing about 70 MPH or so in the number 1 lane and the car infront of me kicked out a orange traffic cone from its rear passenger wheel. I did not have a shoulder to swerve into and there was a huge SUV right next to me on the right. I hit the brakes, but not too hard since there was a car right behind me, and swerved to the left as much as i could without hitting the guard rail. I hit the cone doing at least 70 MPH, and as you can see, it hit just next to the passengerside fog light. well upon impact out of my rearview i saw glass, the fog light, lower grill, air inlet surround, and other items spray all over the lane behind me and under the car right behind me.

I am getting a new bumper, but i need to replace what i can on my own without going through the dealership for parts.

if you have any of the parts that i need, just let me know, and if you see anythign else i may need let me know.

thanks in advance

jross13450@cox.net

Last edited by 2002_zts; 12-21-2006 at 01:16 AM. Reason: To update thread, MODS please close delete or lock
    Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2006, 08:39 PM   #2
HTP Designer
Focus Addict

Fan#: 34811
What I Drive: '01 Ugly Betty, '06 Yel 2.5L RWD RS

FF Reputation: 19 HTP Designer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (25)
I am pulling my complete ac system out of my focus this weekend. I would like to sell as a complete kit but I might think about parting out. Pm me with an offer. I will look up what they go for and then try to come up with a reasonable price

AC Condenser
Old 10-13-2006, 12:34 AM   #3
2002_zts
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 40104
What I Drive: 2002 CD silver Mach edition ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 2002_zts Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
let me know what you mean by complete system. A/C condenser, lower support, main radiater support, lines and everaporater? i sent you a PM too.

jeff

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.