Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone with TFB Designs products on your MK3?

999 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  misfire 
#1 ·
They are the sponsor on the home page that make all the decals and custom decals for the Focus Community.

I was curious to see some examples, such as the custom colored emblem overlays that go over the front, rear, and steering wheel emblems.

Looking to see colors, quality, and some examples of custom designs. (like instead of the emblem saying Ford, it says Focus, or your name).

Just checking to what I should get.

also, anyone know the diameter of our center caps? They have overlays for those as well in various sizes.

[ffrocks]

#2 ·
i had a forum member make the front n rear overlays and the whisker overlays.

my ford emblems are blacked out with white lettering.

#3 ·
It's not a MK3 but I have some of there decals. They are very nice quality. They ship them in an envelope on cardboard to decrease the chase of creases. I would recommend these guys for sure. I have the emblem overlays as well but not a picture of them.

This is the build number decal

Third brake light overlay.

Which ones were you thinkin for your car?

-sbc

#4 ·
ive had their stickers on my last 2 Foci. Good products. I had one issue once where a sticker that I was adding to my one emblem was messed up. They never got back to me and never got a replacement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.