Focus Fanatics Forum banner

South East Roll Call---->Introduce Yourself!

1M views 627 replies 332 participants last post by  Blazm 
#1 · (Edited)
South East Roll Call------>Introduce yourself!

Just thought I'd start a thread for all the South-East people to introduce themself. Just tell us your name and what you drive, your mods, where you live, your hobbies, ect.........you can include a pic if you want.

I will start.

My name is Mike and I'm from Orlando, Florida. Some of my hobbies are going to meets, trying to help people out with there cars. Modifying them off course lol ext...

My current vehicle is a 2014 Fiesta ST

Mods so far, Injen intake, MBRP exhaust, SCT tune

Here are my old cars in the order I had them.

2012 Sterling gray SE sport with 5sp

mods: Steeda Cold Air Intake, Steeda Short throw shifter, Steeda lowering springs & Steeda Rear sway bar, and Steeda Fuze box cover, a Steeda RMM, and custom 2.5 Magnaflow catback

2008 Ford Ranger Sport
2 inch lift, k&n intake, magnaflow exhaust.

2007 Saturn Ion 3
This was the model with the 2.4ltr LE5
Mods: Injen Intake, Ported Throttle Body, Cobalt Addiction Shorty Header, XTC 2.5 Highflow cat, Custom Magnaflow 2.5 Exhaust, Prothane Tranny Mount Insert, progressive lowering springs and custom tuning with HP Tuners my me.

Old focus
2003 Infra-red ZX3
Focus central intake, ported throttle body, Ford racing spark plug wires, focus central race shifter, OBX race header, focus sport flex pipe, MBRP cat back and Tien lowering springs.

Lets see how many people we can get to introduce themselfs
[;)]

See less See more
#5 ·
I know I'm not a focus.. But I know people on here and read the boards regularly!

Ryan
2005 Scion tC

Mods are in sig.

#10 ·
Scott

2002 SVT Pitch Black, blue interior inserts

MODS: AEM CAI (shrouded in kevlar heat sleeves), Ford Racing STS, Focus Central 3 pc UDP, VF Engineering rear mount (currently MIA), Motegi MR7 wheels, removed left front fog light for airflow to CAI

Cocoa, FL (home), Melbourne FL (work)

Current hobbies... ehem... trying to NOT work 80 hrs a week.. (haven't been successful so far)

#11 ·
Joseph Luttrell
Titusville, FL

2003 zx5

Mods: Headlights, Rims, Fart can(haha)

#13 · (Edited)
Dan
Dothan, AL
2002 ZX3 ATX

<--- Old pic, need to update with the new visual mods.

Mods:

V - Wings West W-typ kit, FC shorty antenna, Clear Corners, Tint, Silverstar lighting, Hella tails (to be installed)

P - Borla catback, K&N Hi-flow filter, FC throttle body

#14 ·
Whats up everyone?
My name's Richard
Columbia, SC
NO pics but it looks stock( i like it that way [:)] )
Mods- FC CAI, Custom 2.5" exhaust, F2 race header, SCT xcal2 ECU, 6 puck clutch-net clutch, MM BS removal, EBC slotted and dimpled rotors and brake pads, Fuzion ZRi tires.

#15 ·
Scott_SVT said:
i like the headlights, joe.. although i'd like them even better on MY car...[;)]
pfft, I'll trade.[:p]

#16 ·
Dario

2002 3 door CD silver SVTF
Orlando FL

this pic isnt up to date... but it's close enough...

#17 ·
John-Michael here...I live down in Hammond, Louisiana. It's sorta between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Here's my ride...

#23 ·
Dang, all you guys are from Fl...where's the guys in Louisiana?! I drive around every night, and all as far as the eye can see are cheesy civic's, ricey exhausts, and goofy vinyls...

I am in need of cool people, where are you guys?

#25 ·
JohnMichael said:
Dang, all you guys are from Fl...where's the guys in Louisiana?! I drive around every night, and all as far as the eye can see are cheesy civic's, ricey exhausts, and goofy vinyls...

I am in need of cool people, where are you guys?
Move to Fl were al here[thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.