Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#30,011 ·
Why do hondas wanna race? They just l00se like the l00zers they is. Had two try to "beat" me........ nope, never gonna happen..... retarded car owners.... and the freeway was bumper to bumper from just south of parker until i got off and drove up hardy feeder to the beltway....... talk about f00ked. Then i get home and my mom wants to start shit with me.......... i just dont get it.

#30,016 ·
Why do hondas wanna race? They just l00se like the l00zers they is. Had two try to "beat" me........ nope, never gonna happen..... retarded car owners.... and the freeway was bumper to bumper from just south of parker until i got off and drove up hardy feeder to the beltway....... talk about f00ked. Then i get home and my mom wants to start shit with me.......... i just dont get it.
And then a wall jumped out of no where

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.