Focus Fanatics Forum banner

F.A.S.T. 2010 Season Race #4 - Brooksville! 12/12/2009

8K views 132 replies 9 participants last post by  Armanduhx3 
#1 · (Edited)

On Dec. 12, we'll be on the runway at Brooksville. And guess what? REGISTRATION is open! Pre-registration is required for this one, so go ahead and get signed up for the next slice of autocross bliss. Watch the pregame show on the Forum Thread.

Those going:

warneej
theheat
Roushturboedzx3
faux-kiss98
bobbin2ska18
No1Rated
ArmanduhZX3

YOU BETTER BE THERE

See less See more
#10 ·
^^Believe it or not Im about 4-5 Hrs away from you. :( I live in the Furthest part of Florida from everything. :(.. At least our beaches ROCK.. WHITE WHITE WHITE sand. and squeaks beneath your feet.

#12 ·
^^ Dont know.. very debatable. Looking at Pictures of Bradenton's beaches They almost like the same. Your water might be a bit more clear. Our Beaches look a bit more "squeaky" :)

#15 ·
^^take the step and do it.... they should have loaner helmets. Seriously if you watch you will regret it.. Ive seen many people come out and watch me and wish they would have run

#20 ·
SCCA requires a waver for persons under 18. Unless this is not put on by them... But I think anyone can sign it if your 18 or older for you.

#23 ·
looks like i cant go, my credit card number was corrupted and they blocked it and now i have to wait 10 business days for a new 1. i cant register without a credit card, gaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

#28 ·
^well u can but to fiish registering for the even u need to pay with paypal, i already sent an e-mail out, so we shall see, but as of right now im not going, my slave cylinder is leaking, yay for my cars cursed problems......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.