Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Austin/ killeen meet up?

8K views 110 replies 15 participants last post by  Big Body 
#1 ·
Okay so everyone wants to do this. What weekend and where at?

#4 ·
Right on. I know a guy in my unit that has an SVT, I'll see if I can't get him in on it. I'm pretty sure he has posted on here, since he has a FF decal over the ford emblem on his grille. I just haven't seen him. He has a blue 4 door with euro headlights and a turbo.

#7 ·
I drive from hh to 21 cav by the airport everyday. Been seeing this nice zx3 silver lowered with some clean wheels. Being trying to catch home but I'm always missing him lol

#9 ·
Yeah, I'm over near 1st Cav HQ. I used to see a blue 02 SVT, but I guess he left. I've seen a black 03 SVT, but not in a while, and another black SVT a couple times with dreamspeed decals all over it. There's another one here in Cove just like mine that I saw last week too.

#12 ·
That Black SVT was Justin's old car, he drives the Blue ST now. The Dreamspeed banner means represents our car club.

We are down for a meet whenever you guys want to come up. I recomend a Saturday in case anyone wants to stay in town for the car meets. There are always at least two that our guys go to.

#25 ·
the black SVTF used to belong to Justin Powell. He works in killeen on post as well. He now has a 2012 Focus st. Blue. Though he doesnt have the svt any more it's still in the family. I am a member of Team Dreamspeed, we have 6 Foci in and around Austin.

#29 ·
Agreed, and I'm a little ashamed I hadn't seen this thread sooner. How about the first Sunday in February, somewhere in say, Waco for lunch and a cruise to find a good location for a photoshoot? Just throwing it out there, we've been wanting to do a shoot for some time, and this would he a fine excuse for a g2g.

By the way, I am the current owner of the svt everyone is talking about, though it looks(and sounds) a bit different, now.

#31 ·
Not a problem, Austin works for me, I was just thinking something a little closer to y'all. We could run Lime Creek Rd and head to Eagle Peak for range time(maybe?), possibly find a spot on the north shore of Lake Travis for the shoot. Sorry, had a coffee overload this morning, so I'm just tossing ideas out there to see what sticks, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.