Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus 2012 Navigation Update

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  FordIVTteam 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

How does one update their GPS maps? I bought a brand new 2012 FOCUS with Nav yesterday, but I want to be able to update my maps as the current version I believe is 2012. Can they be downloaded? or loaded into SD card?

#4 ·
Hello everyone,

How does one update their GPS maps? I bought a brand new 2012 FOCUS with Nav yesterday, but I want to be able to update my maps as the current version I believe is 2012. Can they be downloaded? or loaded into SD card?[/QUOTE
your 2012 probably has the lastest card in it already.....our 12 bought in 11-11 had a sd card in it but ford sent us a newer version a couple months later....B-lou

#5 ·
Hey, everyone!

Our map data is provided by Navteq (www.navigation.com). They typically release updates for standard navigation customers once a year; they come on a DVD and are usually $199. With the release of the Performance Upgrade in March, MFT customers with navigation received a complimentary updated SD card. If you have the most recent card, it with be marked "A3".

I can't speculate on the cost or timing for SD cards, stay tuned to our owner forum for announcements:

http://www.Ford.com/syncmyride/

Jaclyn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.