Tuner
Pedal Covers
Splash Gaurds
Sound System
Stripes
Moar LOW!

See less See more
#43 ·
Is that Steeda intake you got for the ST? because it looks like it. I ordered the Steeda "2012 Focus Cold Air Intake w/ heatshield" . The one you got looks like the ST intake because it has that black curvy tube. Will it work for the non-ST, and if so, what is the difference? thanks.

#50 ·
Since you have the prototype, is Steeda improving on this? I like it but, I wish that the bolts were centered. Because they are offset to the left, it looks like one is missing from the bottom right corner.

#53 ·
The ST brake light is required for the ST and 3D Carbon wings; the angle for the washer fluid nozzle is different to make up for the different-sized wings.

#54 ·
Ahh that's what I thought I just wasn't sure. Thought for a second that maybe the lights in the ST one were different.

#59 ·
Not trying to be rude. But I am simply not feeling the grill work in all honesty?

#61 ·
I lived 10 years in Japan, and I was always into the VIP look.. When I saw the grills on your car I thought Rice strait away.. Again, not a criticism to you, just not a look that goes with the Focus in my opinion..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.