Focus Fanatics Forum banner

any one interested?

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  03FocusChick 
#1 ·
I want to get rid of my bodykit. $200 plus your stock bumpers. I tried posting this in the buy-sell-trade area, but only got pple out of state interested and i can't ship them.

See less See more
#2 ·
I would love to have this kit but you want stock bumpers, don't have those why you going back to stock?

#7 ·
sounds like she is kicking these motors a$$es and she winning alot or losing which ever way you look at it..

#8 ·
actually i only drove it for the 3 months and that was only to work and back. I wasn't driving it hard or anything. The 1st one i was having no problems @ all w/ the car and i pulled in the drive way and it shut off. so i started it and the worst noise ever came out of the motor. the 2nd one we were drivin to the store and bam evil noise. the 3rd blew at the mechanics when he started it up and now we are on number for and it's still effed. this time it's not blown but it's still not at all right.

#9 ·
[idea] sounds to me like you need a new car you might want to try and sell that body kit and put it back to stock and after that park it at your worst enemies house cause that thing sounds evil[deviltail]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.