Focus Fanatics Forum banner

MORE Massive pics provided by Karl [thumb]

2K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Peregrine 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys here's some more pics that were taken by Karl.

Pic of the Goatmobile on a different day....

Shot of the SVT rears + a Panoz Esperante and Powerworked ZX3

That's me on the far right , behind the fatguy...[hihi] j/k shady!

Final pic of a blue '05 Duratec hatch and Karl's on the right...

And finally some suspension work being done on some crazy guy's EAP, not Phil's EAP
(yes there were two comp oranges there that day!!)

Peep the red S2 sitting in the background too!

See less See more
#9 ·
Who Owns the Orange SVT? Where'd they get their tail Lights.
I wish I could have a focus get together. Not too many focus' around here!

#13 ·
It looks like Shadyn*nJa from FJ he has those same taillights, possibly his[?]

Hey "infraredhb" is that your girl in the sig[ohcrap]

#16 ·
Not really, I didn't spell out the name just first and last letters with x's in between because I knew it would get jacked. The x's must translate to smileys but who cares it's not like it's a big secret after all we all know who I am speaking of...........

#15 ·
good stuff, i wanna see karls pics from out back, to bad shady couldnt partake in the line-up out back... mine is the black one, im walkin next to it in the red shirt

#19 ·
and by the way, you have just posted copyrighted pictures of my car, my lawyer will be contacting you within the hour jason...................................................................hahaha i bet you just crapped yourself, just joking, gimme a ring if ya wanna meet up this week sometime, SVT ONLY, just kidding im not raccist the reg. foci can come to.

#28 ·
kinda of a let down this weekend, jason, phil, and I drove down and saw one svt, leaving, we drove around the park to find noone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.