Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Hello, I'm db94_foci!! (old nick TritonX4)

5K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  TheGlassMaker 
#1 ·
Hey there Focus Fanatics!

My name is Diego, I am 18 years old I bought my Focus when I was 16 and had it ever since. I'm from South Florida but currently living in Greenville, SC due to business and financial matters. I plan to return to Florida (to live) someday, but for now I'm up in the Carolinas.

I am not new to the FF forums, I used to go under a name of TritonX4 this is one of the main reasons for me to make this topic. I changed it, because TritonX4 was my gaming identity and I really wanted to point my focus to my personal identity, just cause.

Feel free to search #db94_foci on Twitter or Instagram and you'll be able to see latest photos of my car and I, and feel free to follow me @bedoya_d94.

Here is a full detailed list on my car's aftermarket modifications.

Current Performance Modifications
FSWERKS 4-1 Header
FSWERKS Race Exhaust
FSWERKS H&R Suspension
K&N TYPHOON Cold Air Intake

Current Interior Modifications
FORD All-Purpose Floor Mats
SUPERBRIGHTLEDS White WLEDx6 Front & Back Lights

Current Sound Modifications
BOSS CHAOS 2500W Amp
KENWOOD Dual 12" Subs
FIERCE Battery Capacitor
SCOSCHE 4-Gauge Wiring
DYNAMAT Sealed Trunk
Custom Ported FG Box

Current Exterior Modifications
VHT Red Calipers
VHT Blacked out Tail Lights
RAIN-X Latitude Wipers
RAIN-X 2-1 Washer Fluid
CFCOVERS Gloss Black Pillars
LAMINX 6% Tint Head & Fog Lights
XENON HID 6K Head & Fog Lights
SMART TINT Front(2) Back(2) Rear(1)
CLEAR Tint License Plate Cover
42DRAFT White LED License Plate Lights
VISUAL GARAGE Sharkfin Antenna
Custom Ford Emblems (Gloss Black/Red)
Custom Painted OEM Rims 17x7 (Gloss Black/Red)
Custom Painted OEM Grille (Gloss Black)

I've prepared a time lapse of my Focus since the day I got it to present, I tried the best I could to keep the images minimum and to show you in order as I upgraded all of my aftermarkets things, so lets get started!

Please leave some comments, ideas, and suggestions! Hope yall like my hard work into my Focus; I've put into the past two years.

[loveff][loveff][loveff][ffrocks][ffrocks][welcome][welcome]

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! And yeah I painted mine (they where cheaper at the time) but when the time comes to get new tires I'm definitely planning on getting one of the 5 or 6 spoke wheels. Not sure yet whether they're gonna be all black or keep the black and red theme. And unless I get coilovers I was planning on getting a wheel size bigger maybe 18's (I have 17's right now).

#5 ·
Thanks and yeah I mean when the time for me to get rid of these wheels I'm probably gonna sell them cause I've had a couple guys in these forums ask me about them. Other than that I like everything it's just hard to keep it clean! But thats the cons of having a black car [hatchet]

#10 ·
Thanks everyone! Glad yall like it!

Yeah thats one thing I would change if I could go back in time when I was buying the car,the coupe. Still happy how the drop made it look like a nice fancy sedan though.

#15 ·
Haha yeah I honestly cant believe it's been 2 years of hard work and putting a lot of money into it to finally say "i'm done" and we all know when we say that we're not, but I really am. I feel great! accomplished.

lol just a little i'll take everything but the auto please
Ofcourse haha the auto is the only thing.. but I got it when I was 16 and I didnt know how to drive manual and parents thought auto was more convenient since I went to school at the time and what not.. [:D][wrenchin]

#16 ·
yeah thats something great to feel accomplished haah to have satisfaction of looking at something daily and going "ah looks great!" haha i say "man i wish i had money to finish:p"

but hey where did you get your calipers and how much? also did you do your lip yourself? any interior mods? seats etc.

#17 ·
no inteior mods yet other than white LEDs but i might be installing a navigation system soon..

and i paintd my calipers myself with VHT caliper paint (prepped it before paint) and lip i didnt touch

#22 ·
Just been busy lately but I still come on FF every now and then but yeah I haven't been nearly as active as I used to be. It should get better though, and I hope to make it to the Focus Fest this year. Still undecided though, I might be in South Florida. [thankyou]

#26 ·
@arjay219: For sure I'll let you know if I ever put them up for sale

@blade08: Thanks man I appreciate it ;)

@AustBart22: From Visual Garage.

You need to email the site owner and he will give you the details for your exact car model and size.

VG Shark Fin Antenna Mark II for your 2011 Ford Focus - Gloss Black

Thats the one I got and it ran me $79.95 + tax (~$81.00)

It was definitely worth it, the Radio frequency is much better and it definitely give the car a sleek look.

http://www.visualgarage.com/Product_Overview.html

#29 ·
Hey welcome back. I thought your user name sounded familiar then I saw your pics of the you doing the drop in the apt parking lot and remembered having a conversation about the fact I would never be able to do that.

I used to be user name ranger_mclaren.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.