Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#38,083 ·
Was thinking about maybe getting the timing belt idler pulley from Gold Coast Automotive since it's machined to have the ridges on the sides to help keep the timing belt from walking. I remember on the Kona we couldn't get the new belt to keep from walking from side or to the other no matter how many times we adjusted it. Just couldn't find the sweet spot.

#38,085 ·
i can't wait.. race cars will be driven... boosted daily's will sit at home. haha

#38,090 ·
So tried to order the billet pulley from Gold Coast but their PayPal cart is not working properly. Keeps sending me to generic desktop PayPal login home page instead of cart page like it should :( Sent them a message but probably won't hear back until next week.

#38,099 ·
Speaking of innuendos.

A guy had our football team over last night after we won. We had a nacho bar. We were super fricken hungry, and he said, "Well guys, I think this is the first time you've totally eaten me out. "

*trying not to laugh really bad*

*somebody cracks up*

*me and my friends all bust out laughing*

He goes, "Hey, keep it clean over there."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.