Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1st photo thread .... be gentle

2K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  honhon 
#1 ·
#6 ·
you close enough to that edge man. Hey is that the spot where you can see where 4 or 5 different states at the same time, that area looks very familiar, me and the fame used to go upstate all the time to like the tanerville hunter mountain area. Nice focus too, you dont see many EAP red svts.

#7 ·
I want to go gentle on you here... but I have to say pic #2 is WAY too slanted, it's making me seasick... [xx(]

Otherwise they look nice. The whole "magazine look" with the slanted picture is getting old to me, but maybe I'm in the minority on that one. Your first picture is the best, IMO.

#13 ·
Nice shots and nice car man good job

#19 ·
i do believe there 16s possible 17s there the stock svt rims bro .... there nice tho i doubt ill even change em .... yea i had a friend stand back there ... its realy not even a cliff just a hill .... but um if i woulda went to far there is no way i woulda got it out

#22 ·
these were taken in bethel? i know the area - grandparents lived in a small town called callicoon. always passed through bethel... yasgur's farm. lol ;)

beautiful pics. great area. though i got a lil dizzy looking at the pics at diff angles.. lol
nice car and welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.