Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for January ROTM-2012 A NEW GENERATION**

8K views 38 replies 32 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
This will be the last in our '12 months of Focus' Ride of the Month themes.

The debut of the 2012 Ford Focus finally puts Ford back in the game. And this time it's got an all-star player.

You can forget what you knew about the previous Focus -- the 2012 car is a monumental improvement. Available in four-door sedan and hatchback body styles, the new Focus benefits from eye-catching styling and a sharply designed interior dressed up with high-quality materials. It also comes with a new four-cylinder engine that's more fuel-efficient, and a suspension that delivers both above-average handling and a refined ride.
If you own a 2012 Focus you can be nominated for Ride of the Month. Since we have few modified '12's we will allow unmodified Foci in the running as well.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets. Also refrain from posting off-topic replies in here also. They make it hard to sift through everything and also clutter up the thread. Off-topic posts WILL BE DELETED.

Remember 50 posts are required in order to be nominated for ROTM!

PAST ROTM WINNERS LIST

ROTM FAQ'S & RULES

Nominations end December 27th!

#20 ·
I'm glad to see that this month is taking off a lot better than last months[thumb] We were afraid that the '12's wouldn't get any nominations at all.

My nominations are:

REDFOCZ
Warneej

& Twenty: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272835

There are a few other '12's I've seen on here that I like but I'll come back later & add them as I find them.

#21 ·
Wow thanks for the votes everyone!

I am hoping that with in the next month I can post more pics of the Steeda parts I have.

#23 · (Edited)
Wow. Thanks guys, but I'm surprised no one has posted any pictures yet!

I guess I'll nominate with pictures:

1. Myself, warneej

2. SPRAYPAINT, although I couldn't find a shot of the whole car,

3. REDFOCZ

There are a few other good looking ones out there, I'm going to have to do some remembering.

4. Fuzzy Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.