Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Weekly Meets, w/ Schedule

7K views 67 replies 11 participants last post by  Biskit 
#1 ·
Alright, i see everyone trying to orgainze meets, here is what I propose

1st Saturday of every month 7pm, Pavilions in Scottsdale

2nd Friday of every month 7pm, Sonic Drive In 83rd Ave in Peoria

3rd Wednesday of every month 7pm, In-N-Out in Tempe

4th Tuesday of every month 7pm, Buffalo Wild Wings Across from the Fiesta Mall ($.40 wing night if i remember correctly)

This is just a suggestion to jump start our forum and to have a regular weekly meets. Days Places and locations can be changed, This is organized this way to accomidate everyones schedule to make at least 1 meet a month (I myself cannot make all of these every month) And at several locations around the valley to also make sure everyone is included, (none of these are close to me, im thinking for the good of everyone else here)

If everyone likes this idea i will personally assign dates for every meet for the next few months so their wouldn't be any confusion.

Any Questions? Comments? or Suggestions? please let me know.[ffrocks]

See less See more
#5 ·
Alright here are some dates to go with the above schedule

May 19th 7pm In-N-Out, Tempe

May 25th 7pm, Buffalo Wild Wings, Fiesta Mall

June 5th 7pm, Pavilions in Scottsdale

June 11th 7pm, Sonic N.83ave in Peoria

June 16th 7pm, In-N-Out, tempe

June 22nd 7pm Buffalo Wild Wings Fiesta Mall

This get us thru June, I work nights AND weekends, so unfortunally i wont be able to make all of theses, but i wanted to get something going on a reqular basis to jump start the az forum.

#19 ·
Sorry I didn't make it, we where out looking at houses.

#24 ·
My paycheck was shorted 9 hours of pay so I don't think I'll be making this one.

#26 ·
Looks like its gonna be a decent turn out, see everyone there

Marbs try to make it out man, we havent seen ya in over a year, you can just hang out you dont have to eat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.