Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#2,100 ·
Seen a black Zx3 in Orrville parked at a house by JLG. It had Custom tails, hks style exhaust, Chrome trim around the wheel wells and what looked like a custom red interior not sure if there was more I may have forgotten. Anyone on here?

#2,104 ·
I saw the silver SVT I see all the time in Oxford/Hamilton/Fairfiled. Looks like he got a black two-tone paint job that doesnt look half bad, still has the off-center hood scoop. Nice exhaust too! Member?

#2,115 ·
That guy works at auto details on east broad and streetracer do you work and bendix or whayever is across from taxi bell
Yup. And it is Bendix.

That silver one is matts
Are those tail lights done with Niteshade or Lamin-X, do you know? I want to tint mine, but I'm not sure if I want the spray or the overlays

#2,118 ·
i saw a car with those today and although not a focus it looked kinda cheesy. they didnt seem to fit too well up against the headlight.. id mask them off and paint a design on like that if thats what you really want would be better than those covers

#2,127 ·

Saw this parked in Bowling Green. No idea if they're a member. Had FRPP suspension, FSWerks exhaust and aftermarket EAP lookalikes. Mine's the silver SES.
Posted via FF Mobile

#2,128 ·
Seen a red 06 ST sedan in the ROTM voting forums, Its everyones good old buddy and fellow Ohioan, K26. Go and vote if you like.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262091

On a side note, since getting rid of my SVT, I see several of them around the Cincy area, and have seen a ton of new Foci.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.