Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Let me see your SLAMMED/LOWERED Focus!...

3M views 2K replies 353 participants last post by  dherrington27 
#1 ·
Post pics of your slammed/lowered focus!...
And if you have pics of the process of the setup, go for it!...
[ffrocks]

#1,276 ·

Might end up going lower. Very time consuming trying to get the right height and equal all the way around. Slightly rubbing in the front where the bumper meets fender but not too bad.

#1,279 ·
Running the oem shocks worked fine for me but don't completely slam it or it'll be bouncy as can be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

#1,307 ·
I seen the same customer service from k-sport. There was a complaint on here several months ago of a ff member having troube getting k-sport to honor their warranty. K-sport sent them a coilover that a nut lock tighted on and cross threaded, ksport did reply but denied they did and and would replace the coilover. The customer sent pics and had their mechanic call, and still did nothing. Ksport rep joined the site but just be littled the customer.

I think regardless, your gonna have problems. But I've seen bent and broken parts on ksport over time. I haven't heard of any damage coming from DGR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.