Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sold the 2000 and bought a New 2013 ST

22K views 139 replies 41 participants last post by  Now534 
#1 ·
So test drove one Monday fell in love with it had to buy it. So waited for credit to go through and ended up walking out the door with this car literally just a few minutes ago. Had the X Plan code and brought this baby home. Mostly going to keep this car stock minus maybe window tint and headlight bulbs.

Can't leave this thread without a picture so here is one just before i head off to work.

See less See more
#87 · (Edited)
I managed to pick up a Class 10, 32gb MicroSD card today for $4.99!!! Normally $70 Bestbuy had it onsale for $29.99. I had a $15 Reward zone coupon and a $10 gift card from Christmas. So now i have a lot more storage on the camera for more footage!!! Still need to get my Tripod Mount but i am loving the hell out of this camera and hope it is worthwhile for all you guys viewing my videos! I also recieved my First check from Google Adsense! So i figured i would use that money to upgrade my setup a little bit for your guys viewing pleasure!!! Keep watching and i'll try to keep making the videos better and better! Maybe i can get enough for some Dyno Runs and Track time!!

More videos coming soon. I have a few clips uploading. I have some with the camera in the Intake Box for some sweet turbo/bypass valve/intake noise coming up. I swear the intake picked the camera up a few times. The 2 clips of that are dark but you can see the flash from the LED's on the camera light the filter up a little bit.

You might need to adjust your audio a little bit on these videos.

This video is not much but i mounted the camera on the windshield to take a video of the drive home. Cut out all the good parts where you could hear the intake/bypass valve.

Heres the videos of the Camera in the Intake Box. Its dark videos so its mostly for sound.

#96 ·
Made a couple How To's while it was still fairly nice out then we got a heap of snow dumped on us. Taxes should be coming back soon i plan on paying a few bills off and getting the windows tinted and maybe order the LED's for my ambient lighting.

So without further ado here are my How To videos:

Subwoofer Mod:

Center Channel Speaker Delete:

#97 ·
Thanks for posting these video how-tos. Would you mind creating a new thread for this so that we can add it to the archive? Also if you would like some free decals send me your shipping information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.