Focus Fanatics Forum banner

my pitch black 02 svt

29K views 269 replies 22 participants last post by  pitchblack02svt 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my 02 svt focus. Got it with about 165k ran great but looked a little rough on the outside. Altho the interior was is in great shape.

Here is the car when I bought it last year

So far since I have had the car have replaced a lot of stuff. Dropped in a k&n filter, replaced both front swaybar end link's, new clutch, master and slave cylinder and clutch lines have been replaced. Put on new tires and had to replace the imrc, etc

See less See more
#7 ·
youre bumper will probably roll about $500 if you have to have to it shipped to you.
dude youre car looks identical to mine when i first got it, now mine looks totally different from yours hahaha

find your build number for the car. call svt performance
i'm curious
The build number is not on the car in order to get it just call SVT at 1-800-367-3788 give them your VIN number and they will tell you what your SVTF's build number is,what day it was made and out of how many produced for the MY

#14 ·
I bought the f-sport bumper from E.D. haven't had it installed yet, but a couple people have had fitment issues. So keep in mind that it is not a perfect oem fit.

other than that love the valve cover job looks great!

#20 ·
to answer the previous question, it comes primer.. no pre painted options..

also there isnt much flex to the product like they advertised. One guy had his crack during shipment, its currently for sale in the BST section.. good deal if you ask me. 200 bucks..

in their video you can beat it up with a baseball bat and drop it 2 stories but apparently in shipping it breaks lol iono.. maybe a bad batch?

as far as fitment issues, it flares out. someone tried putting a bracket in so it can pull in the bumpers flares, but after a couple days there were stress cracks.. once again not so flex..

its like a fiberglass bumper with a bit of duraflex but not much.. i had the evo 3 from them a while back and it flex amazingly.. seriously best bumper ever.. no fitment issues.. then i ordered the evo again and it fit horribly.. i have no idea why..

but just a heads up man..

oh yea that pic is of a widebody rs focus from the uk..

ours are not widebody and the side vents on the extreme dimension version is different.

I bought the bumper, and i got it, it was packed perfectly, and no damage whatsoever. by this friday i should have it all fitted. ill post pics in my build thread.

#23 ·
The extreme dimension rs bumper is not going to look like the picture. Photoshop does wonders and that bumper sits really low if ur planning on lowering be carefull

#24 ·
Nice job on the valve cover. I love the color! I actually just sprayed mine as well but haven't re-installed it yet. I am glad to see how well somebody else's turned out.

Keep up the good work.

-sbc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.