Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#2,558 ·

The ST2 in my run group at the open track day today, which was in a low speed collision and had both bumper covers replaced, the grille shutters, and at least one crash beam allegedly, so that was when he had the cover and grille painted to look almost like the stock MK3 in race red.

TS ST3 with aftermarket / retrofitted projector fogs vs FGM SEL with ST Front.

#2,566 ·
hey suss, great pics. I really like how he painted his grill trim red like a stock MK3! I should be that way from factory imo. Have you thought about painting yours? Also you have inspired me suss and I am really tempted to convert to a ST front ( i have a sedan so I think it would be really unique but would probly be a lot of haters [who cares!])
Its just tough to do when my front end is still brand new.
PS: I've said this before but I LOVE frosted glass and it looks amazing on the ST front.

#2,571 ·
Yeah i understand it is similar to the stock models but it still is a bit different obviously. personally i think the stock st grill is empty looking without the painted trim.

how do u think a st front would look on my sedan?

#2,578 ·
Well boys and girls this happened to me

Untitled by theshrewz, on Flickr

someone tried to steal my roof rack and left me 4 nice dents in my roof similar to the one pictured, luckily my dad owns a collision repair shop. They didn't steal my thule rack since i have the locks on it, but honestly it probably would be cheaper to replace the rack then to pay to fix all this damage if my dad didn't have a shop. Just food for thought for you guys with racks. The locks work but at the same time to blend my roof correctly my who quarter is getting re cleared as well.

#2,585 ·
someone tried to steal my roof rack and left me 4 nice dents in my roof similar to the one pictured, luckily my dad owns a collision repair shop. They didn't steal my thule rack since i have the locks on it, but honestly it probably would be cheaper to replace the rack then to pay to fix all this damage if my dad didn't have a shop. Just food for thought for you guys with racks. The locks work but at the same time to blend my roof correctly my who quarter is getting re cleared as well.
Tough luck son. I've got the locks and all, but I never ever leave it up when I'm not using it. I've always have that thought in my mind of, watch, someone will try and nab mine [bawling]. That's why I don't mind taking it off/on so often, to save me the trouble of replacing it! Hope karma strikes that fool back [deviltail]!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.