Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#556 ·
Here's my new 2012 SEL 5MT. Has the MFT, Nav, Auto-wiper package, leather/moonroof, and Titanium wheels. So far all is well!

My lady has the same thing in Platinum white, with the optional silver 17" wheels, SEL, 5MT, MFT, leather/moonroof. Should arrive in about a month.

#557 ·
Here's my new 2012 SEL 5MT. Has the MFT, Nav, Auto-wiper package, leather/moonroof, and Titanium wheels. So far all is well!

That looks so upscale and European ... especially with the manual-trans shifter [:)]

Sweet!

#573 ·
Talk about an unnecessary extra option.

Those 2 wheels look so much alike that to 99.99999% of the people that see them they will look identical.

So Ford, why in the world would you bother making 2 different wheel designs that look so freakin alike ?

A waste of resources ...

Are they the same diameter too?

#584 ·
Thanks. I really like it. Unfortunately the photo doesn't show off exactly how good it does look. I'm hoping for a nice day tomorrow to get some decent shots. I went for the matte black and that shape in the stripping because it fits in really well with the moulding.
And the rims come standard with the Australian titanium model.

#590 ·
Here's my 2012 Focus SE with Sport Package and 17" Painted Alloys! I love it!!!!!! Also have a few shots in here with my dirt bike....my 2 babies :)

I plan to:
-tint the windows to 30% in the front and then 10% or 15% in the back
-put an exhaust on (eventually)
-put on springs to lower it a bit
-throw in a K&N Air Filter (might do the Custom Ram Air Intake as well)

#598 ·
Likewise on the blacked out wheels. Wife wasn't exactly digging them when I ordered them for her, but loves them now. Around here, we don't see them that much anyhow.

#605 ·
I wanted Race Red, but found my Yellow Blaze on a lot close enough to buy without ordering. I've seen some Race Reds in Buffalo and have felt good about my Yellow purchase. This photo however, makes me appreciate the red all over again. Nice pic!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.