Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#592 ·
^^ omg i remember that person... yes i am also wanting to know what kool aid inserts are. i think i wanna get some

#603 ·
Hood stripes for the 2008-2011 Ford Focus are now available. Here they are in gloss black:

Also shown is our build number decal and FR emblem decals.

Here is the FR center cap emblem decals we just listed on our website:

We should have more products for the 2008-2011 Ford Focus soon.

#619 ·
Precision cut side stripes are now available for the 2008-2011 Focus sedan. No trimming is involved with installation. The stripes are precision cut at the wheel wells and door openings for an easier installation.

Here is another angle of our hood stripes...

We also made vinyl overlays for the door sills...

Here they are in flat black with no logo...

We also offer these door sill overlays in 3M carbon fiber vinyl...

(Sorry not a Focus)

Also now available, Carbon fiber door pillar overlays for the 2008-2011 Focus sedan. Here is what this product looks like...

The item is pictured on a SRT-4, but we have confirmed fitment and will be offering these overlays for the 2008-2011 Focus sedan.

#628 ·
We do have side stripes for the coupe, they are one piece though so some trimming is involved at the wheel wells and door openings.

I'm so going to get the carbon fiber overlays for the sills and and the pillars. Will go well, when Josh has the time to do the carbon fiber on the dash [8D]
Thanks, we appreciate the support.

Can you see about a carbon fiber layover kit for the black portion of the mirror on the 08-11 focus [8D]
Good idea, we will look into this the next time we have access to the Focus.

that looks so good on the gray
Thanks, we have a lot of colors to choose from and thought this went best with the dark gray.

^^I am hoping those stripes look good on my sangria red met. too!

Thanks TFB designs, now I want ALL of your new products for the 08-11!!!!!!! Bday is 6/21, now I know what to tell ppl I want LOL.
Thanks Camo, we would love to see some pictures with our products on your car. [:)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.