Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Rear Seat Cushions - need the thread size

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rent 
#1 ·
So I took out the cushions for my rear seats 3 years ago and have since lost the 4 bolts that hold them in. Now I'm just tired of them taking up room in my house...

Does anyone know the specs on these bolts? I called a local dealer and they couldn't find anything in their system. They wanted my VIN so they could ask the performance division for more info. I don't really want to wait for that.

Any help is appreciated! [wiggle]

#2 ·
I would go to your local hardware store and grab a couple bolts in different sizes and thread counts that look about right. Do a visual inspection comparing the bolts the the holes when you get them home and when you find the one that looks closest, hand thread it in slowly to see if it fits. BE SURE NOT TO FORCE ANYTHING. I've had to do this many times, but I usually try to take the part with me to the hardware store if I can - that way I don't have to return anything later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.