Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston Guys, Lady needs help

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  FocusFreak09 
#1 ·
I found this posting on craigslist that a lady is parting out her 2000 red ford focus because she got into an accident and the damage is over 1500 to fix it. I talked to her on the phone and she said she would sell the whole car for 500 or 600. It has a good engine and tranny and by the pics everything except the front end looks good. Heres the posting Click here
I have pics that she sent to me and i told her i would tell all of you. Let me know if u want the pics and ill email them to u.

#4 ·
I propose that a few of us Houston folks pitch in to help this poor lady out. Those that pitch in get some parts they can either use or sell to make some cash. I personally need the shortblock and 1 small plastic panel from the passenger side. Everything else i don't care about.

If not, then i buy the whole thing and part out the rest.

#6 ·
I just got off the phone with the lady. There is a balance of 300 on the car according to her. That alone scares me since there is no title. She's gonna email me the pics that they have and also find out which engine it has in it.

Thoughts on the pitch in???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.