Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns...

17K views 74 replies 13 participants last post by  Focus-Rookie 
#1 ·
anybody on here from utah?

#5 ·
Any SLC guys interested in a day trip somewhere around the end of January? I think it would be awesome to get a few foci guys together and take a cruise

#7 ·
There are people up the a hole here drivin around in foci. just nobody on here though....

#8 ·
im from Utah....next time I make the drive to SLC...which is 2-3 times a year..ill post and maybe we can have a BBQ up in parleys canyon...or that big park downtown...forget what its called...

#11 ·
So it's February guess it's too late for a January get together[histerical] I still think we need to. And on another note is anyone planning on going to Focus Fest?

#14 ·
Whats up with all the F-ing snow around the SLC valley, Damn, im so over it now, where is summer.....

#16 ·
Ya. I've been in the SHO the past couples days. Had to keep the Focus clean for tonight. It doesn't have snow tires and I spin the tires everywhere. I REALLY want this white crap GONE.

#17 ·
Hey Fast_Ford, were you over at doug's shoot n sports about a week or so ago, i think i may have seen your car

#21 ·
It's warming up now. I think that we need to start a plan to get together and meet up.

#24 ·
i wanna run my car out there just for the fun of it. but im down for going out to watch too

#25 ·
Who doesn't love the drags? I know a lot of people that race down their. I'm down.

#26 ·
hey marbs, were you the one i told we should meet up so you can check out my mods? im pretty sure it was you. where you at in utah? says rot, but is that a typo for roy?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.