Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The other YELLOW car...

36K views 294 replies 25 participants last post by  BWM2006ZX3 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
Thanks bro. i try to keep it clean.
looks good any future plans?

Gonna black it out?
Thanks. Drop. 25% tint. I would like the SAP front bumper. SVT rear or Euro rear. I dont have the means for FI so i will most likely be doing looks and stance. The only FI i can see me getting would be a supercharger but since one doesnt exist, i wont be able to get it. I am a bigger fan of a Supercharger just cause of the whine constantly.[thumb] I know you can get relatively the same power with a turbo but i just dont like the sound as much. Dont hate but it is an automatic[facepalm] and i just feel that a turbo would be tooo ruff on it.[rolleyes]

#6 ·
Here you go:

[welcome] to FF! [ffrocks]

Sweet ride! Nice decisions in future modding

I know lots of people would rather see the pic in here(me included)
Thanks so much. i just didnt really have the time or know how to include that many pics.
Thanks

#19 ·
yes yes i know it needs to be moar low... I want to tuck but winter is an issue for me seeing as how i dont have another vehicle. there isnt a fog light kit for me as i was told it was discontinued otherwise i would have already done that. i was thinking 25% tint but no plans yet.

That is a very common mod which I think looks OEM. Do it!!!
I was planning on it. Dont know if i want to use paint or plastidip. Plus i am pondering how i tape off... any suggestions?

#27 ·
Hey guys. Little bit of an update!
How do you guys feel about stickers?
StanceWI's Stay Awesome was last Sunday and i just wanted to change things up a little bit with stickers. What do you think?

#32 ·
I picked all of them up at Stance lol. I wanted all yellow but yellow was much harder to find in all of them or i had to pay twice or more per sticker. i think i payed a dollar each maybe.
I think he means that he showed his yellow car all the pictures of mine and his car freaked out in joy. Like personification... i think. my thoughts.

#36 ·
Well we could plan something and meet in like oshkosh or something. Rocky Rococos. Culvers. I could speak with the manager at lowes or menards and see if we could have a meet in their parking lot seeing as how the lots are HUGE.

#37 ·
never tried rocky rococos, i'd be down to try it! and i'd be glad to meet somewhere near oshkosh instead of driving 2.5 hours to meet everyone else's needs.

edit: we can meet at menards or lowes, hang out for a bit, then cruise to get ice cream!!

#46 ·
Wheels and tires were a hefty penny of $1306.68. Mounted balanced and shipped from tire rack to my house. Tires are BFG g-Force KDW 2's and the wheels are Ford Racing Focus rally rims.

#40 ·
I MUST be missing something, All these stance stickers and low and slow stickers and it sits at stock height??? Drop the car. Stance the car.

#42 ·
Mostly dropped and is sitting flush, with correct camber, wheel size and tire size and proper alignments. Takes thought and math to make everything fit, drive and look good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.