Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#2,913 ·
We'll have to start tossing some dates around, later this month maybe? I got a camping trip planned the second weekend of October so preferably before then. Should I just go ahead and make a meet thread?

#2,920 ·
I'd be happy if more than just me and you turn up lol... The weekend after this one coming looks good, plus it is my dad's weekend so getting to it might be easier.

#2,927 ·
This car certainly had aftermarket wheels, not sure about the gauge pillers. It also had aftermarket exhaust on it. It was not lowered though that I could tell seemed to be at the factory ride height.

However, its certainly possible he is from that area as I have never seen the car before.

Younger guy and younger girl in the passenger seat.

It was pretty quick maybe trapped close to 95mph in the 1/4

#2,932 ·
Spotted a black SVT with tinted windows in Perrysburg today. Went by me as I merged onto I475/I75 and then we both got off on the US 20 exit and stopped next to each other at the light. Car looked like it was in good shape, Anyone here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.