Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The other YELLOW car...

36K views 294 replies 25 participants last post by  BWM2006ZX3 
#1 · (Edited)
#44 ·
When your wheel stick out passed the fender/quarter panel. BTW the focus comes stock with negative 1 degree camber IIRC. Also camber comes with the drop, You will get natural camber. My car has natural camber from dropping over 5 inches.

#48 ·
i wish my car was high enough to drive over rail road tracks like that... oh wait no i dont! Thing looks sweet as all get out! but drop it on its nuts asap

#50 ·
sorry ive been on vacation for the past week and couldnt respond. Drop/tint/fswerks intake/svt rear bumper/sap front bumprt(if found)/subwoofers/cosworth IF/thule roof rack/wheel spacers(WIDE FOCUS)

Oh and a little update too. Drove a 2011 Bentley Continental Supersport 600 miles.... i found my next car.... Also drove a 2012 Jaguar XKRS and a 1968 Shleby GT500

#60 ·
I got the KYB-AGX adjustable gas shocks/struts. You get 4 levels of ride quality(from soft to firm) on the struts and 8 levels on the shocks. It's a nice feature if you Auto-X. I like it cause I have my DD setting and I got a setting for Blazin the Twisties. Even on the softest setting, it is still quite a bit firmer than stock.

I have no knowledge of suspension, I just got what was recommended to me by several other members, all I know is you can do better or worse depending on how much $$ you want to spend.

#65 ·
how much was your setup pyro? i don't want a 2" drop i just want maybe 1 or a little more. my driveway will mess my ride up if i drop 2. I honestly need something different though. and sorry BMW lol.

#73 ·
Almost a month since update but i have some information. Subwoofer and enclosure install, 5k on rims and tires and no rash. Tires came with 10/32nds. 5k in and still at 10/32nds. Very happy. Minor road noise contrary to original belief. Front grill modification this weekend. Drop and tint by spring.

#77 ·
FINALLY PICTURES!!! Next time i will try not to wait as long per UPDATE as this post will be long... Enjoy
Mentioned before there was a minor "DENT"

Then about a month ago i was in the north woods and snapped a few pics with trees...

A relative aquired a warehouse nearby with an outside fence an i figured i would take a couple pictures here... (More pictures available if you guys want)

Shortly after we, a friend and i decided to go "rally-ing"... here is the out come...

Then in the most recent update i installed a subwoofer and changed the lower grille to black. "Plasti-Dip"

#79 ·
the sub is a pioneer champion series ts-w309d2 so its a 2ohm or a 4ohm bridged sub. 12 inch 400w rms. 1400w peak. Amp is an alpine Mrp-m500 i believe. 500w rms at 2ohm and 300rms at 4ohm. everything is set up for 4ohms. amp is tuned down at 0. head unit setting for sub is at -5 and i can tip/bounce a full can of mountain dew off the roof. it sounds amazing... maybe too amazing [giggle]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.