Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official NW Boredom Thread

2M views 9K replies 131 participants last post by  fanat 
#1 ·
ive notcied that like 80 percent of the owners in this region have d-tecs. dayum i shouldnt have gotten rid of mine! btw anyone with the halo projectors, how well do yous ee at night? better or worse? im talking with a guy righ tnow who ants to sell me his set and he never go them installed cuz he totalled his focus. so he dont know how they shine

#7 ·
Those are the svt hid look alikes! Those arent the ones I have but I do have hid's in mine! I think with yellow black headlights would look the best! Plus I see you have dark tinted windows so ya I would go with black one's personally! Its all your choice tho!

-Ashley

#8 ·
what you mean blacxk head lights i cant paint the halo head lights. at least not that i know of ive seen people paint the housings to match the exterior on other cars here but they didnt look like halos

#9 ·
I'm sure she means the housing, like mine

Here is a night shot. The halo's are sweet! I need to tweak the aim, but I can see good at night. Might want to talk to our man the 07ninja, he has lights like mine.

#11 ·
Ya black housing headlights would look better on your car! I love mine! And sure you can crack those open and paint them but it would be a hassle and you would risk having them fog up or have water leak into them. You have seen the pic of my car havent you I have black ones just not that version!

-Ashley

#12 ·
Hello, guys and gals of the NW Region. I figured I would start a boredom thread for our region in efforts to keep our current threads on topic. There is no topic within this thread, so feel free to talk about whatever. Consider this our own little General Chat Lounge. Just remember to keep it clean and respectful, please. But most of all, just have fun. [thumb]

This post was supposed to be at the top, but it didn't work out that way when I moved the posts above. Oh well, have fun.

#14 ·
Well today I went to a VW show in tacoma called water werks and I have to say that there were some purdy sick I got a lot of good ideas, most of my close friends have VW's and they want me to get a VW there was some sweet rides....we will se though.

#21 ·
I don't think I will. I love my car as much as I do love the eruo look I still love my fofo. I still need to install my header and I'm gonna order cams and a tune from tom 2marro[wrenchin] as well the we will see how much I like the [limp] VW's.

#25 ·
haha no problemo [thumb] i hav eto admit the only good ones are their R32's super fast but besides that their asses look like boxes or the scion toaster car look to them, and under the hood is just plain friggin ugly. expensive for oem parts and after 100k most of my buddies say their trannys takea dive

#26 ·
Ya, could be ture but I saw some NICE rides today and the "wheels stared turing" if you know what I mean, started thinking of all the mods I could do and what car I could get...then I just left my buddies house and was driving my car and it all went out the window so to speak. I LOVE MY squirt!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.