Focus Fanatics Forum banner

I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!

444K views 1K replies 509 participants last post by  MaytheFocusBeWithYou 
#1 ·
OK here is the thread for all of us who LOVE our Focus!
I go into the garage and just gaze at it.
I love driving my Focus.
It gets spectacular gas mileage! And it is so cool the way i can watch how all the things that waste gas happen.
It looks so cool!
The seats are perfect fit.. So is the steering wheel.
My Focus drives great.
Gets better as time goes on driving it is more fun... I am one HAPPY gal driving my 2012 Ford Focus!!!

And no complainers ( [screwy] ) allowed!! [goofydrunk][drinking]

#734 ·
Signed the papers yesterday and will be trading in my 2010 Blue Kia Forte Koup SX for this 2012 Red Ford Focus SEL today! Looking forward to learn more about the Focus from you guys and add a few mods as well. Originally, I went to the dealership to check out the Malibu Hybrid they had in stock and I couldn't afford to buy it. Then they told me that this 2012 Red Focus SEL (low mileage and a lot of goodies, heck even more than my Kia) is in my budget and took it for a test drive. And I'm SOLD!

From this:

To this:

#741 ·
I couldn't pick up my car today because they sent it to Ford for warranty check on whatever it is. So they gave me a loaner car just like mine and so far, I love it!

Is it just me or does one of the headlights look like the Ti headlights...but just one.
Holy cow - you're right, I didn't even notice that.

Shadows can be deceiving, the lf side is shaded and in shadow which makes it look darker.
That was my first thought too, but I checked the pictures again. Nope, he's right.

#750 ·
Hi all. Noob here. Have had my Focus since 7/11 and loving it. Just found Focus Fanatics and registered recently regarding the transmission issues, not that i'm having them myself but i can't remember what brought me here in the first place.

I'm waiting for winter to pass so i can get my car washed **** and span and take some sweet pics of it with my DSLR to add to my collection. The ones i have now don't seem to do it justice.

Loving all the pics on here btw. And am envious of the 'triangle' rims... and am considering 'blacking out' mine as well. Chrome highlights are nice, but blacked out looks menacing!

Cheers all.

When i got a clear highway in front of me, it's autobot red all the way! When i'm stuck in bumper to bumper.. i choose decepticon purple or Tron blue to mellow me out and cease the urge to kill. Ambient light. Such a small feature.. so many lives saved.

#753 ·
I got nowhere to go and a real fun way to get there. Sigh.

#754 ·
The story of my life..

For all the demonstrable benefits of the fuel efficiency of this car.. i find i've probably spent more on fuel aimlessly driving than actual work/life reasons.

It's just that much fun to drive! [driving] At least i'm going nowhere in style, and i only have to fill up the tank twice a month!

#760 ·
Ive been driving trucks (mostly dodge rams) since the mid 90's, and my latest one was 2010 dodge ram that only had ac, cd player, and cruise for options. I remember when I bought it my wife said "I didnt even know they made doors with window cranks anymore".

So this is a huge upgrade as far as options go. Im still learning new things that came with my SEL 5 door that the dealership didnt tell me.

My wife was worried I wouldnt like the car when I bought it because Ive always driven trucks. I wouldnt trade it for any truck out there. Just love the car, and my 7 year old son loves it. What more could you ask for.

#761 ·
I have had my 2012 SE Sport Hatch for just over a year and love it more now than when I got it. With the manual transmission, it is a really fun car to drive on our mountain roads. Not the fastest car off the line, but I love the way it handles in the curves. So glad I made this purchase and am looking forward to many more years with my fun little Focus!