Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Louisiana

84K views 295 replies 47 participants last post by  c0alition 
#1 ·
I might get flamed for doing this, but here it goes. I hereby declare, by the power invested in myself, this to be the official Louisiana FF thread. There. So if you are from La and want to make your presence known post here.... please??? LOL.
I will go first. Name's Clint. I live in Monroe and drive a silver 2006 zx4 ses. I don't have any mods right now save for some lights on the inside of my car that blink to ma' musik. I've got a bumper on the way though and I'll be updating when I get new pics.

Mods, if this be a no no, I is sorry. Can you really blame a guy for trying??? Can you?

#28 ·
[wave]

Happy Holidays!!

Good luck with your meet. It's a good idea to exchange cell phone numbers, or everyone have the number of one person who knows the area and the meeting spot. The meets we tried to organize in Memphis ended up being 2 people- the only two who had exchanged phone numbers.

#30 ·
I have family in Sulphur, LA. I drove from Focus Fest to Sulphur to meet up with my wife and kids who flew in for a two week stay.
Three things I noticed: one,the Gulf waters are really dirty (went to Holly Beach); I was told it's from the oil platforms and Katrina.
Two, a big blood stain twenty feet from a ATM machine at the Aquarium of the Americas.
Three, hot and sticky! Not used to heat and humidity together like that!
Would I go again? You bet!

#36 ·
i wont be able to attend THIS ONE, but I wouls say Alex for the place. It's the most central. to drove from Monroe to B.R. is nuts for a meet (IMO)

When I get back, I MAY drive to Lafayette.....maybe....but there better be a BUNCH of people and lots to do. I would rather cruise to Lake Charles and ride around there to be honest. there is a street scene and the drive itsn't totally horrid.....Alex is my #1 pick, L.C. #2

#37 ·
I dont know LA too well, but my primary work is done in NEW Orleans, and Baton Rouge! An i live in Mandeville!

Im willing to drive wherever, as long as its worth it! Last meet i attented was Oct 06 in Glaveston TX with the TX crew :)

Oh YEa, one more thing!

GO COWBOYS!

Kill those [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] steelers LOL

[strongman] [ffrocks] [hatchet] [thumb] [bash] [loveff] [drinking] [deviltail]

#41 ·
For those in the Monroe area, if you have nothing to do and this meet seems to be moving slow lets try and schedule an afternoon on the weekend of the 19th through the 21st to just run into each other. I would like to actually come face to face with a few of you guys that seem to roam this forum. I think it would make a future meet that much easier. I know my car is not in the best shape but I would like to see what some of you guys have done to your cars. I don't think it would be that difficult to arrange. If you are interested PM me your No. and we can actually get this ball rolling. I look forward to hearing from ya and happy holidays.

#43 ·
Dude, I think I might have been behind you yesterday on N4th... I could be wrong but it was a dark hatch, your color as far as I can tell and I think the tails were smoked. Also, your aim has tatum in it, are you related to Kevin Tatum by any chance?

#45 ·
ok... one more time since i get confused easily, everyone who wanted to do the local meet, as in here in monroe, please speak up here and make yourself known cause i can't remember who all is from monroe and i don't want to forget. qjones, and tnt, I've got you two, I'll pm you with my cell in a bit. Just want to get this all straightened out so we can make this happen. ty, SPACE

#47 ·
ok guys, looks like we are going to have ourselves a 3-way! I had to go back through the thread just to remember who is from monroe.... it's been that kind of week... or last week... whatever lol. Anyway, who thinks we could make this happen this week? I have nothing but free time... seriously. What about you two?

#54 ·
I know the going nutz thing,, Starting the second semester of our school year and with standardized testing getting close it is a mad house at work, have not had a good night sleep since I've been back to work. I am glad I have a three day weekend coming up and a UFC fight on Saturday, it definitely is the little things that keep me going.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.