Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#3 ·
^^Neither do I. I have a head cold, sore throat, and I can't talk. I bet I'll be a hit at the auto-parts store today, whispering everything. The good news is, the water here is good again, and we didn't get e-coli... I only had a stomach bug. The head-cold came from my son.... kindergarten germs!

#5 ·
^^^ That is nice for a weekend. Ashrons is the opposite, it allows you to stretch the weekend when you need to.

Glad to hear on the e coli Jesse. Yeah, when the wife was a school teacher ( 5 years ) there was always a bug going around.

#7 ·
I'm bored

Yeah school germs are bad...hospital germs are really bad.
Married to a nurse ... that still goes to school.
But hey, fighting off colds and viruses helps boosts our immune system.
Anyway hope u feel better jesse.
Hows ur son?
Mine weighs 1 lb and 5 oz. as of 4 days ago.
He should gain 1/2 lb each week from now till birth.
which would put him @ 10 lbs and 5oz!!!

#9 ·
^^ Prolly Not.

For a boredum thread.. this is pretty boring. :p

I am just getting over whatever the heck i had.. but i tell you what.. My neck has been stiff and sore since I went to Kings Dominion last month. These past couple days have been really painful. I have no clue what is wrong with me.

#11 ·
^Why it isn't gonna be sold anymore? I love that stuff too since we can't get Yuengling in WV so I have to settle for my second favorite beer.

Brian, what did you ride that your neck is so sore? Did you try out the Italian Job Turbo Coaster? That thing is awesome! (I rode it multiple times in a row and my neck and legs for sore for days but it was worth it![:D])

#12 ·
I didn't even know that there was a berry flavor!1111[ohcrap] Well damn, that sucks!

I like my shift. I never was a morning person and I've always been up to all hours of the night so this is perfect for me. Of course it does suck on Friday's sometimes especially in the summer but while some of you guys are battling morning rush hour traffic I am sound asleep[:D]

And I think I'm gonna buy one of those pimp cups just because I can[giggle]

#15 ·
Yeah school germs are bad...hospital germs are really bad.
Married to a nurse ... that still goes to school.
But hey, fighting off colds and viruses helps boosts our immune system.
Anyway hope u feel better jesse.
Hows ur son?
Mine weighs 1 lb and 5 oz. as of 4 days ago.
He should gain 1/2 lb each week from now till birth.
which would put him @ 10 lbs and 5oz!!!
Chance is doing well. I'll be getting him this evening. I'm not really feeling that bad, my vocal chords just won't cooperate, and I'm breathing thru my mouth, lol. 10 lbs and change = big baby!!! My son was just over 8 lbs at birth. I can tell you're really excited... that's the first sign of a good dad.[cool]

#16 ·
ok you guys wanna know boredom my dish is broken and they cant fix it til next week all i have is dvds and internet to keep me busy and ps2. also has anyone seen a black zx3 with rally wing anc evo hood around them if so let me know so we can try and contact that person so i can sell them the parts that are missing from the car.

#20 ·
How long have you gone with your gas light on?

Furtherest I went was 35 miles. I usually fill up before the light comes on, but I go to Manassas on the weekends, so I like to wait until I get there before I fill up, because it is usually a lot cheaper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.