Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your stock 1/4 Mile Times & Model

15K views 56 replies 42 participants last post by  rudys289 
#1 ·
I was looking for stock times for the Focus ST, but couldn't find a thread w/ it.

So I figured, it would be cool to have posts of stock times of all different models...

This should be actual times you ran with your car, not advertised or published (= wishful thinking)

Thanks

eg. Year , Model, Auto/manual, time.[race]

#7 ·
my 03 svt 5 door went 15.74 1/4 and 10.03 in the 1/8 bone stock with a slippy clutch at 80k+ miles. just got the new clutch put in and im lookin for some low to mid 15s and hopefully some mid to high 9 second 1/8 et's

#11 ·
totally stock...and first time dragging a four cylinder car haha

2004 ZTS, 2.3L 5-speed (with big non-replacable filter)
15.94. i'd say pretty good. plus i had bad tires, and a FULL tank of gas at the time. bad idea yes.

anywho, 2.3 has balls. vid in sig to prove it ;)

#13 ·
just got back from Orlando Speedworld, looked like I was the only focus out there, but my best run was a 15.9 @ 86.57 IIRC, first time at the track I think I could do better if I got a better launch, I wasnt quite what to do and each time I tried something different, the other times I got 16.1's =(

#27 ·
thats a comparison...rwd supercharged lightning v. fwd NA focus...lol

mmm yes lightning please.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.