Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Wisconsin (WI)

78K views 580 replies 85 participants last post by  Shadow2.3 
#1 ·
on Saturday night 3/26 i saw a Silver SVT on I-90 i think somewhere around Madison, WI while going to Wisconsin Dells. it had black rims i think. i was in a gray zx5.

I saw another red SVT at in downtown Wisconsin Dells on easter sunday

#3 ·
svt2004 said:
i spoted a grey zx3 with a clean body, lowered, and aftermarket wheel on Hwy 57 just south of milwaukee... it loooked bad a$$
when was this? I doubt it was me cause when I went to shawns I didn't have my rimmys on, but I will be goin down to Shawns house in Kankakee on may 8th :D
-Joe

#5 ·
Spotted in Sheboygan

Saw a Black SVT euro package at Perkins around 11 today. Was filling up my work truck next door and spotted it. Wondering if you are on FF... think you go to school at South High, but that might be the one of the other black SVT's around.

Thought I'd mention I like the tint job! 35%?

#6 ·
Friday afternoon.

Two sightings, "not factory orange" ZX3 or SVT hauling ass east bound on I-94 towards Milwaukee.

In Madison on I-90/I-39 section between I-94 interchange and beltline exit, a black or blue ZX3 (I only saw it in my rearview), had something done to the headlights to make them look blue. He never got more than 5 car lengths close to me then got stuck in slooooooooow traffic. I fI hadn't been in such a hurry I would have slowed down to get a looksy.

#11 ·
saw a yellow zx3 all over town today, followed it down main street, it was yellow with black door moldings and a black roof, mbrb exhaust, yellow painted interior, clear corners, it was a very nice looking car, if i wasnt in my work car (honda element) i would have tried to get his attention.

#12 ·
i live in baraboo, near the dells. cd silver SVT zx5, rims, and nice sounding Borla exhaust. theres a guy in town with a pitch black svt zx5 with a bike rack on it. also someone in the area (sauk city, i think) with an ugly yellow svt sportin some ugly, but chrome rims. i pretty much just keep an eye out for svts or tricked out plain-o's.

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
BlackNRed01 said:
i saw a silver se sedan yesterday, had cf look m3 mirrors and a NX sticker on ths side, he tried to race me...
LMAO........i take it he wasn't very sucessfull?[}:)]

#18 ·
sorry for the double post,

i saw am infra-red zx3 on hwy 172 going west, it had an exhaust and the rear 3 windows were very dark, i didnt get an excellent look because i was going the other way and there was a lot of traffic.

#22 ·
spotted 2 today one around noon on hwy. 41 south near the lombardi exit black 5 door svt 02 or 03 non eap appeared stock, also saw a silver sedan on hwy. 41 going north around 5 pm, had mach audio HIDs, exhaust and was rollin on steelies.

#25 ·
I dont think that guy is on here!!

Saw a black 3DR SVT non-euro at the UW STOUT car show on sun. 4/23/06!!
car was not in the show, just came looked and left!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.