Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SE Sport owners, sign in!

27K views 219 replies 105 participants last post by  Sean05 
#1 ·
Now that Ford's changed the model lineup and removed the SE Sport Package, we're officially a rare breed!
(Along with those SEL owners, but the SE can now be configured to SEL levels so whatever)

No more 5-speed with sport cloth seats (and 60/40 split rear), leather steering wheel and upgraded suspension. In fact, our seats are now only available in the ST!

The only way to get rear disc brakes, a leather steering wheel and 60/40 split rear seatbacks is to upgrade to 201A, which also adds leather seats and 17" wheels – and bumps the price of the car to $22,525!

I, for one, am glad I picked up my car when I did. [wiggle]

#185 ·

My 12 SE sport has sync all the high level stuff only missing weather/leather/moonroof options has the upgraded 17 black and machine wheels soon to get factory 18s that habe been in my garage for some time
Steeda intake /sts/ shifter bracket
Whieghted shift knob
Magnaflow exhaust second cat delete
Sportline springs( coils when shocks blow)
And jbr 80a tourqe mount on the way (only company that coukd give me a straight answer and fit without modification
Interior leds fulkt stereo replaced factory components. And carbon fiber coax in rear 12c sub and ported box from my last car 05 sexy slammed cdan
Double din touch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

#187 ·

My 12 SE sport has sync all the high level stuff only missing weather/leather/moonroof options has the upgraded 17 black and machine wheels soon to get factory 18s that habe been in my garage for some time
Steeda intake /sts/ shifter bracket
Whieghted shift knob
Magnaflow exhaust second cat delete
Sportline springs( coils when shocks blow)
And jbr 80a tourqe mount on the way (only company that coukd give me a straight answer and fit without modification
Interior leds fulkt stereo replaced factory components. And carbon fiber coax in rear 12c sub and ported box from my last car 05 sexy slammed cdan
Double din touch
Your car looks amazing. And very familiar. Ive done a few of the same mods, but you have way more done, and a lot of which i wish i had!

Now you just need a CF roof wrap! I know a awesome car that has it done and it looks beautiful! ; )

#186 ·
2013 Sterling Gray 5door SE sport here. 5 speed, MFT, Nav, leather, and 17" black and machined wheels. Very sharp car and it seems to be breaking in nicely. She pulls pretty well for a 3000lb turd. ;)

#199 ·
Yes eibach sportline on 225/40/18 nitto neogens so smaller than stock lowering it more before the wheels it was about 2" lower
My drive ratio was shorted too by the smaller tires but ohh well it looks alot better and i wont rub when i get coils and spacers

#201 ·
Yes eibach sportline on 225/40/18 nitto neogens so smaller than stock lowering it more before the wheels it was about 2" lower
My drive ratio was shorted too by the smaller tires but ohh well it looks alot better and i wont rub when i get coils and spacers
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using FF Mobile
Cool. Looks good

#211 ·
Thanks i wish so too i almost powdercoated em that mustang miner grey with a brighter almost tux black metal flake in it as an undertone

#207 ·
dont wana burst anyone's bubble but the sport package did not include any suspension upgrades, only the Titanium handling package did.

but it doesnt need it anyways!
Don't want to burst your bubble, but yes, it did. It was the base Ti and SEL suspension which was an upgrade over the S and SE. The Ti handling pack was an upgrade over all.

This has been discussed at length in another thread. As a matter of fact an entire chart was presented displaying the differences.

#212 ·
I got the SE Sport with the 203a package also and my thinking was I didn't need the foo-foo items of the higher trim levels and the extra cost. The SE with the sports package was a great deal that unfortunatly disappeared in 2013.

Needs a slight drop and a 3D carbon spoiler and an exhaust and I'll be happy as it sits.

#213 ·
nice looking FF, what ya need is an ST rear wing and the Zetec S body kit, both in the group buy area [thumb] Love the wheels

#214 ·
Idk id much rather get the 3d carbon kit the fitment on those kits is superb and its an american company

#217 ·
Idk id much rather get the 3d carbon kit the fitment on those kits is superb and its an american company

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using FF Mobile
but the Zetec kit is MADE BY FORD for the FOCUS, and since our Focus was designed from over there (Europe), I can see it being a more perfect fit then the Carbon one, and apparently you haven't read 3d's site, they partnered with airdesign to make body kits.... Airdesign is from MEXICO. You do like stirring the pot don't you.[smackbum][smackbum][smackbum][smackbum]

#215 ·
IMO the 3D carbon spoiler flows with the SE trim level better than the ST and no body kits for me,I'd rather put that money into performance plus I have an STI to mod too.

I can get the 3D spoiler for a couple hundred and I am owed a favor from my body/paint guy so it'll be painted body color.

#216 ·
Nice cant wait to see that i like the clean look im only going woth the 3d just cause its a ford kit

#218 ·
The Chinese sourced ST spoiler concerned me with overall quality and their fitment looked a bit rough but you get what you pay for but much more affordable than the $500 Ford wants for their ST spoiler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.