Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Cleveland Shops

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  tangus999 
#1 ·
I have '12 Hatchback Focus. I'm looking to get my windows tinted and was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to it done. I'm looking for somewhere maybe south/southwest of Cleveland.

#2 ·
My brother took his Cooper S to http://www.noyzntoyz.com/

They did a good job, he's been happy ever since. I know it was less than $200 but cant remember the exact rate. I know one of his freinds also got their windows tinted there. His only complaint was they took a while to install (get the car dropped off/picked up) and then of course its not in the nicest area [hihi]

edit, just texted him...he said he cant remember the price either but knew he got a little discount paying cash lol

#3 ·
Yeah, I'll probably stay away from that area lol. I'm closer to Akron anyways. Looking for something closer to the Cleveland suburbs. There's a shop in Akron that I'd go to if anything else. Or even Montrose Ford quoted me $200.

#5 ·
I used to drive by this place all the time when I lived in Kent
http://www.magiccitycustoms.com/

Think I had a one two friends get theirs done there but its been while, moved out of Kent in '07. Suppose it's a good sign that they are still in business
Congrats on moving out of Kent [headbang]

Have you heard anything about Roadquake? I've heard mixed reviews.

#7 ·
you still interested in getting your tint done?
we know a guy that works for a shop and does his own thing on the side.
he charges 100 bucks for every car, whatever you want unless its some crazy tint.
he comes to my neighbors house and does it in his garage. last year he did 3 trucks, our fiesta and two suvs in two day. two days bc he need to get extra wide tint for the truck.
can't beat it. we are trying to get him again this year for our focus neighbors jeep, an two more trucks.

we are in ravenna. pm me. no date is set yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.