LOCATION ADDRESS: 6927 FM 1960 Rd W, Houston, TX
TIME: 8PM
AFTER EATING: AMF Bowling Centers Willow Lanes
ADDRESS FOR BOWLING:19102 State Highway 249 Houston, Tx

COST: Food is up to you
Bowling Cost: $15.99 per person for 2 hours of bowling including shoes

Fallen off the path of meets and such.

Before Halloween ...

I was thinking somewhere up north this round.

**UPDATED INFO**

PM me if you would like my contact info via my cell if you need.

-Ray-

See less See more
#4 ·
Hmm cam it be later in the day since I have work till 9:30 or will y'all still be hanging after?

Posted via FF Mobile

#7 ·
I figure something out for time.

And yes it is the Willowbrook mall area.

We've done lots down South ... time to do some meets up North.

-Ray-

#9 ·
I agree on this meet. It's about time we did something to unify our focus brothers lol.

*edit*: if you have a facebook, you can now like a certain thread, like this one lol. I just found that out.

#12 ·
Hmm ... BJs might be a good hangout ... Macaroni Grill might be too clean for us ... not really a hangout place. lol.

Is there any pool halls like Slick Willies or Fox and Hound in that area?? I could goggle it, but I want to hear from you guys who live in that area.

Or any place with an outside hangout like the Baker's or Sherlocks ...

-Ray-

#15 ·
OO ... Five Guys burgers ... good burgers not too expensive and spacy for our group.

That's a good one man.

-Ray-

#21 ·
Sorry man ... I focus my weekends to my family. Not much on the thread for at least a day.

Yea, Jeremy, the Fuqua location is not the North. I was thinking about doing a north meet since we have done quite a few south meets.

I also vote for the 5 guys burger joint.

-Ray-

#22 ·
And I'll throw my vote for 5 guies boigas and fris, :)
Posted via FF Mobile

#25 ·
My vote is 30th as I am working on getting the afternoon/night off and am busy all day 31st

Posted via FF Mobile

#26 ·
That would be great. But i have a business meeting i have to attend on the 31st i think. It's for the distribution center that we get the majority of our products from. They do it every year and for some reason it had to land on Halloween lol. So if i want to get 10% on our next order, i have to attend.

#27 ·
I already said Saturday the 30th Chuck ... ... 1st post there buddy.

And why would you give the option for the 31st if you already had a meeting ... silly man.

So ... in Stone ... FIVE GUYS BURGERS AT 8PM

-Ray-

Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.