WHAT TODO IN FEBRUARY

• Laser Tag

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Bowling

Votes: 6 46.2%

Houston February TF Meet

9K views 119 replies 18 participants last post by  Ausv7 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright, the Houston February TF/FF Meet.

So, spoke with Justin and we have come to a decision that I want everyone to help decide. So, I will create a poll for us.

Okay. We are debating whether
- we get everyone together to play some Lasertag and then head to a place to eat.
-OR-
- Go eat then hit up a bowling ally.

What do you guys say?

And I will update the info in this post as we decide.

MEET DATE: February 17th
MEET TIME: starting somewhere around noon or 1pm.
MEET PLACE: TBD
MEET ADDRESS: TBD

Ray

#94 ·
Alright since I can't edit the fist post here is the info for tomorrow

Meet time: Noon
Place: Main event 1125 Magnolia Avenue Webster, TX 77598
What: Lazer tag, games, car hanging out
Later: Twin peaks

Once again if you can't find us or need info hit me up with a PM and I can get you my phone number.

-VonKrause-

#95 ·
Guess I will give the car a quick wash in the morning. Hate not having a garage. Wash it and its nice and clean then after one night of dew forming on the car the dust from the roads collects on it and the back half of the car looks like it was never washed :( May try getting a car cover to put on at night but i'm not sure how much of a pain it would be to take off on those mornings when i leave at 430am for work.

#97 ·
Three Kraken looks all rally dirt style. I'll try to wash it in the morning.

#99 ·
Thanks to whoever works at Tommy Vaughn, I was notified of this meet, BUT....I'll be busy putting the head and engine back together after the timing belt chewed more than a few teeth off and put some valves into the pistons.

I "might" meet you guys at Twin Peaks, but that's a huge maybe since it's quite a drive from Spring.

#102 ·
[wave]

No worries, there will be other meets, keep a look out for the one next month.

#103 ·
Though Twin Peaks would be a nice break from messing with your car and probably worth the drive if it's anything like the last one we were at. [;)]

Oh and I'm awake and up thanks to the dog pee-ing in the house and my wife really letting me know about it [scream]

#112 ·
Heard it was tons of fun guys. Glad the meet went well with you all.

Justin and I are already figuring out the next meet plans for March. So stay tune.

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.