Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sound off if you're in Virginia

7K views 53 replies 22 participants last post by  014doorspi 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see how many fanatics there are in Va.I hardly see any posts coming out of this area

#30 ·
SVT will be parked and hopefully rebuilt from the ground up. With ALOT of mods i.e. full suspension, built engine w/turbo, and slightly modded interior. Luckily i almost have all the exterior components for the SVT.
Sedan will become DD. I know its been done before but the sedan will have full svt kit hopefully with center exit exhaust. Have most of those parts already to, (coming off the SVT). Of course lowered on some nice wheels, havent decided on that one yet but might be SVT 6 spokes. Will not be slammed or stanced just a clean drop like what you got. Only bad part is i have to do a zetec or duratec swap (would love svt but that may be out of my budget) as the car currently has a blown spi.

#36 ·
Lol looking for a place to live? Or are you loving on campus?

As for the Nova area. We had 4 in woodbridge, 2 in Fairfax, and two in manassas area. Its dropped to 4 because one got rid of his focus and the other three including myself are leaving. I'm not permanent though

#38 ·
Yea I am. I'm trying to move in with my cousin but he's having trouble finding someone to take his lease for the rest of the semester. If you're interested PLEASE let me know. We are desperate.

#39 ·
btw. if anyones interested in going for a 4 hour drive through the mountains saturday (especially if you're in woodbridge or any part of nova) let me know

#44 ·
Reston, VA. Represent.

OK, that just sounds stupid coming from a 47 y/o white suburban dad!

I see a ton of Foci around here of all types - sedans, hatches, everything from stripped down base models to loaded Titaniums like mine. Waiting to see STs start appearing on our roads!

Tim

#51 ·
i used to travel down there when me and my ex were dating. beautiful place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.