Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Gauging Interest

951 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Last summer I had hosted a g2g at my place in Edison, NJ. It was lightly titled as "Focus on the Lawn". There was a larger than expected but appreciated turnout(close to 30 foci! [:0] ) . I was just gauging what the level of interest is for another event in late August is. Again, it would be open to all Foci owners, not just Strictly Focused members. Installs will be allowed, but I have a limited selection of tools. You are more than welcome to bring your own tools as someone was generous enough to bring a compressor and air tools last year. I will take care of the bbq portion of the food but I will compile a list as the yet to be determined date approaches. For thosewho don't know where Edison is, it is in central NJ...exit 131 off of the Garden State Parkway.

Some pics from last year

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks like fun how far is that from cape may/ wild woods? I got there on vacation and will be up that way in june. I wouldn't mind stopping up but i wouldn't be doing mods (b/c of the drive home). Who's going. I will follow

Mid Aug. is the best for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.